New people

Taylor's POV

Sometimes time passes and there is nothing you can do about it, new people enters your life and you don't really know how they are going to change it. This time around there one new person I have to met today, he is a new producer for the record label but according to most of the people that have worked with him, he is really good at what he does.

I am really excited for this new album, I have a lot songs written, just waiting to record them, this is one of the happiest albums I have ever written, that's all thanks to Ed, he has been such a wonderful boyfriend this past year even though it has been difficult because of the distance we have made it really far, I just love him so much, yesterday I talk to him until early hours in the morning, poor Ed he was really tired but I was so excited for today that I couldn't sleep.

I walk into the meeting room, the door is open and there is a guys sitting on one of the chairs " hello" I walk into the room, looking around wondering where is everyone else " hi there, I'm James , I'm the new producer, a pleasure to meet you miss Swift" I shake his hand " nice to meet you too James, please call me Taylor, miss Swift is my mother" he laughs and in that moment Scott, the record label CEO, enters the meeting room " oh! I see you two met already!"

We agreed to go and have lunch, see how everything would work for this next album, he was a fun guy, the kind of guy that makes you want to have long chats and maybe have a glass of wine, he was really polite and sweet, in my head an alarm went off saying " How would you feel if Ed thought about a girl in the way you are thinking about James?". I know my mind is right, I love Ed, I just met this guy, but he is so sweet and... Maybe I'm just missing Ed really bad. I hope it's just that.

I get home and immediately go to my laptop, I want to talk to Ed so bad, I feel guilty because I had such a fun time with James, and I know I shouldn't have those thoughts. I call him over Skype but after the third try I give up, maybe he is busy, I go to sleep thinking about Ed and where could he be.

---------------------------------------------

I know it's kind of short but I wanted to update something guys! Next one will be from Ed's POV...

Please read my other two stories,

Life before my eyes ... It's already complete and it's only three parts long but really sweet

Sweeran family one shots .... It's a compilation of one shots I have written about them...

It would really mean a lot to me

Isa