Chapter 7

Grand Magic Games

*this story is going the way of the manga. So I'm doing that arc with Michelle in it. Sorry I do remember the arcs name is.*

             Everyone celebrated and told team Tenrou what happened over the past seven years. Everyone was shocked that Alzack and Bisca got married, plus have a child. Natsu looked at me confused. He started to poke my face, and pat my head.

             "I couldn't even recognize you Cordelia! You have grown up a lot sine the last time I saw you." Natsu said enthusiastically.

              "Yeah its been seven years. And at least someone finally noticed." I yelled happily. Natsu smiled and patted my head again.

              "But you'll always be a shorty to me. Besides Wendy as well." I gave him a glare. He just laughs. My glare didn't last long, because it was replaced with a smile. We walked over to were Romeo was showing the others his fire magic. The first was pretty cool. I've only seen it once, but at was when he was battling people. Natsu, of course, was excited. Fire is really that interesting to him.

               It was close to dark out and Fairy Tail was as loud as they have ever been. Everyone was so happy and some were drunk. Gildarts was being so proud of his daughter, Cana. Which I find shocking that they are related.

              I was about to leave when something hit the door. I looked behind me and there was a fight going on. I let out a sigh, but I couldn't help but smile. It feels like home again.

              "Cordelia wait up!" Lucy yelled out. I waited for her at the door. "Are you going home?" asked Lucy.

               "Well yeah. Its quite obvious. Why?" I said sounding like a smart ass.

              "I'll walk with you, because I'm going home too." She said getting her stuff. The walk home was mainly silent. "Now I have to worry a lot about my rent." Lucy complained. I could tell she was just trying to make conversation. I don't blame her. It to quite right now. I started to laugh.

                "Oh I'm sorry for laughing. That was just random Lucy." I said trying to catch my breath from my laughing fit.

                 "You got a lot more mean from seven years ago." She announced.

                  "Well I'm no Wendy. I for one am Cordelia." I stated. She then gave up talking about her rent.

                  "Did you finally move out if that cave?" Lucy asked. I was pulling out my house key when she asked. I smiled and waved my house keys in front of her face.

                   "Yeah actually. That cave broke into pieces. So I bought myself a new place." I said. Lucy nodded.

                    I walked up my front porch and unlocked my door. Saying goodbye to Lucy and entering my home. I threw my thinbg in the living room. Walking to my room and going straight to bed. Not caring that I didn't eat dinner at all.

                              *1 week later*

                     "What's the Grand Magic Games?" Gray asked.

                     "Its were all the guilds in Fiore compete to be the number one strongest guild." I said answering Grays question.

                     "But Fairy Tail has lost every year since it started." Warren said.

                     "The guild Sabortooth has won every year since they got a new master, and five new strongest mages." Max said.

                     "Well that's going to change this year. Fairy Tail will be number one in Fire again!" Natsu yelled so sure of himself. Happy as usual yelling out "Aye sir!" Agreeing with Natsu.

                     Master Makarov came back with Biscas and Alzacks daughter on his shoulders. We were all outside, because all of team Tenrou needed to practice. I just wanted to be outside to see how it went. Plus I thought I needed some training as well. I saw Max and Natsu begin to fight. Its kid of sad see this fight. Max was winning for most of the fight. And he's one of the weakest ones here.

                     "C'mon Natsu you can beat his ass!" I yelled cheering on my friend. Max looked a fended that I was saying Natsu could beat his butt. Though that was actually how I thought. Natsu was apart of Fairy Tail stongest team and he was getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

                     "Why don't I have anyone cheering me on!" Max yelled. You could hear the hurt inhis voice very clearly. I laughed, though I do feel bad for him.

                    "I want to see Natsu win! Sorry Max!" I yelled again.

                   "Aye sir!" Happy yelled floating next to me. "C'mon Natsu beat him up!" I laughed. Happy was even cheering with me. Eventually Max's and Natsu's fight ended. Natsu taking the win. Happy and I danced for joy. For once me and Happy were agreeing with one another.

                   "Who wants to fight next!" Natsu yelled out. Oh he's fired hip now. I raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Apart from Erza, Gajeel, his exceed, and Gray. They were the ones that got interested with my courage.

             "This will be interesting." Gray said.

              "Fire dragon slayer verses water dragon slayer." Erza said next.

                "She has gotten more confident in the past seven years." Gajeel said. I smiled at their comments. I walk closer to Natsu, not to close, but close enough so we could start our fight. Natsu made the first move using Fire Dragon Iron Fist. But I blocked it with my waterfall.

                "Well, well you have gotten a lot stronger," Natsu said. "Fire dragon roar!"

                 "Water dragon roar!" A lot of things were being distroyed by our fight. I started to laugh. "Oh wow I didn't think this would be so thrilling. No wonder you ask for a lot of fights Natsu."

                 "We should do this more often then." Natsu said grinning. I laugh even more. "Fire dragon wing attack!" That attack caught me off guard. I fell to the floor with a thud. I got back up and grinned.

                   "I'm fine everyone." I said reassuring my friends. Natsu grins.

                   "Looks like you've learned not to give up." Natsu carried on our conversation.

                 "Yeah that what we do right. We never give up, until we know when to admit defeat." I said. We were grinning at one another now. Erza stepped in between us stopping us before we could continue our fight.

                 "That's good enough you two." Ezra said. "You've proven your strengths. And that's good enough." Me and Natsu both look at one another and start to laugh. We both look like we went through a tornado. Natsu walked over to me and Erza. I then hugged Natsu.

                  "We have miss you guys so much. And it was so cool getting to battle you!" I said. Natsu was surprised by my hug, but soon hugged back.

                   "All that matters is we're back. And I'm very proud of you. You're not as shy as you use to be." He said. We broke from the hug and we all went back into the guild. We are definitely going to show what we've got at the Grand Magic Games

*thanks for reading. I hope you like this chapter as much as I do. I had fun writing the fight between Natsu and Cordelia. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! You guys are amazing :)*