Chapter 13

I told everyone I was going to stay in my hotel today. And that I will watch them on the lacrima. I was glad to see Wendy back in the game. The first round was of everyone to go in this haunted house looking thing. There's one hundred monsters in the building. If you chose to battle ree monster and you beat them you get three points. But if you only beat one or two you get one or two points.

           Everyone had to draw straws to know who would go first. Erza got the stick that indicated to go first. But then Cana got dead last. Begin with Fairy Tail, end with Fairy tail.

            "I would like to challenge one hundred monsters." yelled out Erza. Of course she would do that. That is line big challenge, but this is Erza we're talking about. Everyone was shocked besides the Fairy Tail members. They were cheering for her. I was too, I had a feeling some people were wondering why I was yelling at the lacrima. Well yeah, I'm crazy, people! Soon everyone was proven wrong about Erza's strength, she had beaten all one hundred monster. As always she or the others would get badly injured. Badly. Erza was strong enough to keep standing for a while. She did have to leave pretty quickly though, for Poelyusika's help.

            The instructors had to come up with another thing for the competitors. They got the strength meter out and you would have to shoot it with all your power. Mermaid Heel's Milianna went first, Quattro Puppy we second, Hebaki went for Blue Pegasus, then the weird nose guy went for Raven Tail. Orga went for Sabortooth, and Jura went for Lamia Scale. He had raised the bar pretty high. How can Cana beat that? She was next and she used one Fairy Tails strongest powers. Mavis must his given her Fairy Glitter. Supposedly she used it on Tenrou Island. Cana beat Juras score and almost broke the machine too. Everyone cheered. I wonder what Gildarts must think when he see's this. I started to laugh just at the thought of his reaction.

             Some of the audience was cheering for Fairy Tail now. Jeez people choose which side you're on. As usual the next thing was the battles. First up was Laxus vs. Alexei from Raven Tail. Why another Fairy Tail and Raven Tail battle? At the beginning Laxus was being beaten to the point were he couldn't get a punch in. This doesn't seem right though. How can Laxus not be able to throw a punch yet. This kept happening until Laxus could finally shoe his power. This battle seemed off from the start. It looks like a robot battle not a normal fight. Soon the battle came to a close, but with a shocking twist. All of Raven Tail was down on the field. "I knew something was up!" I yelled not caring if people heard me. The battle was all and illusion. Raven Tail master was down there too.

             Laxus' father was the master of Raven Tail. That made it even better. That has got to get that guild disqualified, because of all the shit they have done. Those have got what they had coming.

             The next battle was Wendy vs. Lamia Scales Chelia. When they both entered the field they both tripped on rocks. I held back my laughter, because it would be rude to laugh at someones misfortune. A lot of people were fangirling over their cuteness. Okay shut up people. Then the battle started. Chelias magic was air god slayer magic. They were both pretty evenly matched. Though Chelia could heal herself quickly and Wendy couldn't. The battle went on, and Wendy didn't give up. Their fight came to a draw. Each team got five points. Chelia helped Wendy heal herself. So she wasn't badly hurt.

            All the battles took forever and the day felt like it lasted forever as well. But the third day finally came to an end. I headed out to the bar were Fairy Tail normally met. Everyone cheered for how well we were doing now. I walked over to were Natsu and Lucy were.

           "Elia you missed out on a good game today." Natsu said.

           "Well I did watch it on the lacrima I had." I said laughing.

             "Hey your bruise is completely gone now." Lucy said.

           "Oh yeah it is. I need to find Laxus. Do you guys know where he is?" I asked. Happy started to laugh.

             "Because you love him!" Happy said.

             "No I don't you little brat!" I yelled. Luckily no one seemed to care for my out burst. Thank you god!

             "Over there talking to Mira." Lucy said. I nodded my head in thanks and walked away. Laxus looked to where I was at and it seemed he wanted to talk to me. Weird.

             "Cordelia just the person I wanted to see." said Laxus. Jeez I was right. "What happened with you and Raven Tail."

             "What do you mean?"

             "My dad said you got into a fight with them." He said.

             "I didn't fight anyone. I just had this dream where I was attacked." I said.

             "Are you sure it was a dream?" He asked. God dammit more questions.

              "Yes....no...maybe. Honestly I have no clue. I don't really remember anything. Except for being attacked and someone protecting me from my attackers." I said out of breath. Laxus didn't answer for a while. He nodded and went back to talk with Mira.

               Maybe Raven Tail was my attackers. Because it seems like they have been attackia lot of us from Fairy Tail. And Laxus did say his father said I fought worth Raven Tail. Even though I didn't. Maybe the guy who protected me from them, did. But who was my protector? I walked back to where Lucy and Natsu were, still processing that conversation.

               "Are you okay, Elia?" asked Lucy.

               "Yeah. Just processing what Laxus and I just talked about." I said.

               "Did Elia get rejected?" Happy said.

               "Just up cat or I'll kick your ass into next week!" I yelled. That caused a few people to laugh. That night carried out as it usually would. A lot of people were getting into fights, "Natsu and Gray." I say under my breath. The master was his usual perverted self. I left after Happy made another annoying comment. That cat gets on my nerves a lot. Maybe it's a goof thing I don't have an exceed. Just be like Laxus and that Cobra guy. I had arrived at the hotel. That night I couldnt sleep.