Chapter 9: The games begin

The three months past by quickly. And e games are going to begin soon. Why were the others in the celestial world for so long. I went back to the beach and actually saw the others there again.

                "What happened to you guys?" All the guild said. These guys must have followed me. Geez stalkers! "You guys lost three months of training." They looked really down now. We all walked over to them and tried to comfort them. Soon I saw a shadow of a figure out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Jellal, with Ultear and Meredy. Don't ask how I know Meredys name. I don't even know. The trio walked over to the group of people who had lost another three months. I took that as my que to leave.

                 "What are they helping the group with?" One if the guild members asked.

                  "Who knows? Probably helping them to get stronger." I answered. But I shrug my shoulders after. We arrived back to the guild. And wait for the others to come back, from whatever Jellal was helpinthwm with. Everyone went back to doing what was normal to them. I just watch what had unfolded with all the drunks. This was like my personal show.

                   "Why did Natsu and then others go to the celestial world?" Lisanna asked.

                   "Well I don't remember what Virgo said but I knew somehow she was playing a trick on them." I said laughing at the memory.

                     "They fell for a trick, I guess." said Mira. I started to laugh even more. Nobody noticed that I was laughing, with the exception of Lisanna and Mira, because the rest of the guild was drunk.

                      Later I went home as usual at this time. And wonder how long the others were going to take.

*Next Day*

                      Everyone seemed like they were ready for e Grand Magic Games. I have faith that they all are going to win this for us. All the guild went to Crocus. But the competitors have to be in their hotel rooms by 6 o'clock. I don't get why that's a rule. Though they do have a listen to that rule. If not, you cannot compete for that part of the games.

                      When we got to the Royal city, everyone was talking crap about our guild. You can tell that made everyone mad. I'm use to it now. I've learned to to ignore it. I kept walking away from those people. I was walking with Lucy, Natsu, and Happy. Why don't I have an exceed! This sucks!

                      We came around to a huge group of people. Oh great! I know what this means. "Sabortooth twin Dragon slayers." A lot of them yelled. Some people were fangirling over them. I don't get the whole point in fangirling over them.

                     Natsu got interested in the group of people. He probably heard them say dragon slayers and just has to know. Natsu ran over to the group of people and Lucy Happy and I had to go after him. We pushed through the group and finally found Natsu.

                    "Natsu don't go running off like that!" Lucy yelled. The blonde guy got upnin Natsu's face saying he was better than him. End the guys exceed was cheering him on. Saying all is stuff like "Sting is a third generation dragon slayer. And he killed his dragon." And some other stuff as well.

                    "Would you shut up cat!" I finally exploded with anger. That caused people to look at me. Even the three dragon slayers. Crap! My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth with my hands. My friends looked shocked that I yelled at someone. Even when I looked looked at Rogue, he had shock written all over his face.

                      "Sorry!" I apologize into my hand. Everyone was still looking at me. I started to back up to get out of the crowded area. All of a sudden I heard Natsu laughing.

                     "Oh wow I wasn't expecting that." Natsu said in between breaths.

                     "Don't laugh at me jerk!" I yelled causing Lucy and Happy to laugh now. I just left after that. I went to a few stores getting souvenirs. Yay memories! When I was shopping, I saw the two exceeds of Sabortooth. I walked over to that store on purpose, just to talk to those two. Mainly the one I yelled at.

                     "Hey you're the girl that yelled at me!" yelled the Exceed.

                      "Fro thinks so too." The other one in the frog suit said.

                      "Yeah sorry about that. I normally don't yell at someone." I said scratch the back of my head.

                     "It's alright. You're just mad that you are a lot weaker than our guild." He said nonchalantly. That made me mad again. Maybe I shouldn't have come over here in the first place.

                     "Well I'm going to leave now. Bye!" I said walking away, not giving another glance back. But I did hear those dragon slayers again.

                     "Was that the girl from before, Lector." said one of the dragon slayers. At was all I heard though. God that cat, or Lector as the guy said, gets on my nerves very easily. No wonder I yelled earlier.

                   It was getting late and I had a feeling that I should go looking for the rest of the guild. They were all in a bar getting wasted as always. The games were about tonstart and everyone was getting excited.

                   Six o'clock finally came around and all the hotels after to fought in the sky. This reminds me of edolas again, even though they had floughting islands, not buildings. Lisanna came back but wh out Elfman this time. She told everyone about how Wendy didn't show up to the hotel. And that's why Elfman wasn't with Lisanna. I volentured to go with Lisanna and Happy to go looking for Wendy and Carla.

                   We first went everywhere a lot of people went. The last place we thought was the Royal court yard. How was that the last place we thought of. Most people would think of it right away. But we didn't. Wow!

*OK so this chapter is a lot longer than the last one. Thanks for reading guys. Youre amazing:)*