Chapter 8: Fairy Tail team

Later that week Makarov had announced he was was stepping down as master and give the position to Gildarts. But Gildarts didn't want to be master, so he gave it back to Makarov, before he put Laxus back in Fairy Tail. While the whole thing was going on, I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Well we have out team for the grand magic games!" Master Makarov yelled out. "Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Wendy Marvell and Lucy Heartfilia!" Everyone cheers. I don't mind not being not being selected for the grand magic games. I've seen the games, they are hard. But somehow Sabortooth always wins. All they care about is winning things, not giving any gratitude to who gave them their reward. In my opinion the are complete jackasses. We had another three months till the grand magic games. So everyone has enough time to get ready for the games. The games are going to be interesting this year, because I know we can win this time.

Everyone left to go training. As well as the er who were not here for the past seven years. Everyone else was on jobs or doing something else. Nab is supposedly "sick". I went to the beach where everyone else was training. I just wanted to see the old cave of mine.and probably train a bit.

"Cordelia!" Soon I was hug tackled by Happy and Natsu. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see my old home. And possibly train a bit. Is it wrong for me to do that? Geez!" I said. They laugh at me and run off to go train again. I walk over to the ocean and went into the water. I could feel myself getting sick already. But I didn't care because this was my home. Even though not as much as it use to be.

I got back up to the surface, ready to throw up from being down there for so long. I decided to layon the sand, trying to no focus on the sway of my body from the effects of the sea.

"Cordelia, are you okay?" asked Wendy.

"I hate seasickness!" I announced. She just nkds her head. She sat down next to me, and making sure nothing happens. "How's your training going?"

"It's going great. I feel a lot stronger than I was before."

"Well that's good." I said smiling. "Its weird to think that you would be my age if you weren't stuck on Tenrou island for the past seven years."

"How old are you now?"

"I'm nineteen now. I feel old!" I said starting to laugh. She started to laugh, too.

"I don't want to know what it felt like waiting for us to come back for seven years."' Wendy said.

"Yeah as you can tell everything has changed. Romeo became like a zombie in my opinion, he shut everyone out. I could barely get a conversation out of him. But now that you guys are back. Its like that whole thing never happened. Everything is back to the way it was." I said. I thought Wendy would've past out by how long that speech was. But she is that kind to still be listening.

"I'm so glad to be home again." Wendy stated.

"Yeah." I said. Then it was silent. This silence wasn't as awkward as my other ones were.

*hey guys. Sorry really short chapter. But I promise once I end this story everything will get edited like I'm doing with my other story. But thanks for reading. I hate asking this but please vote or comment. You don't have to do that but I would really love some feed back. That would be great :) thanks for reading you're amazing.*