Chapter 15

While walking to my to my hotel, I heard people talking about Sabortooth. Saying that Sting had ht their master, because something happened to his exceed. Good thing I didn't do anything as bad as their master did. I don't want to get by Sting. My instincts kicked and I started to run to where Sabortooth was staying. Once I got there everything seemed perfectly fine, not a scratch to be seen.

"Cordelia." said someone. I looked up and saw Sting and Rogue on the balcony.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" Rogue asked.

"Well I heard about what happened earlier, so I had to come and check it out." I said. They looked at one another and jumped down off of the balcony. Standing right in front of me.

"I thought you would be mad at us for almost killing one of your guild mates." Sting said with a smirk on his face. "Or do you love us to much to be mad?"

"No I don't love you guy's. And I'm still mad for what happened at the games. The reason I came here was to see if you really hurt your guild master." I said folding my arms. They looked at one another again.

"Yes he did." Rogue said. Sting seemed to be out of it now. Maybe because of his exceed.

"Okay. Well by now!" I said and ran off heading to my hotel once more.

*Next Day*

I wake up to banging on my hotel room door. I frogaly got out of bed and opened the door. There stood Natsu and Happy. Then Happy screams as if he saw something scary.

"Monster!" He said pointing sat me. I glare at him.

"Shut up cat! I just got out of bed." I said. He still proceeded to his behind Natsu.

"Well hurry up and get ready. We got to go get Lucy today remember." Natsu said. That woke me up. I did my usual thing a lot faster than normal. We headed out the door and met up with Wendy, Carla, Mirajane, and Pantherlily. It was around the time the games began and we headed out to the royal palace. Happy suggested putting on costumes, but that would be to obvious from what he was thinking. So we stayed in our normal outfits and not go with his idea.

We were finally at the palace and headed towards the dungeon. We guess that's where they would put her. After awhile of searching we finally found her.

"Lucy are you okay?" Mira asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." She replied. Yukino was in there with her. She was the girl who battled Kagura and lost. Why she in here and not with her guild? Natsu melted the bars so that Lucy and Yukino could get out. Once they were out we headed straight for the exit.

While on our way to the exit, we fell down this trap door like thing. The fall wasn't that great. Sooner were greeted by this weird group of people. And we had to battle them. This one flower girl chose to fight Wendy and I. We were separated from the others.

"Oh come on let's not look so angry." she said. I got up from where I had fallen. Same as Wendy. "You're not leaving anywhere today or for the rest of your lives . . ." she started to laugh. She sent out one of her plants to grab Wendy. Wendy dodged the plant then the plant went for me next. My eyes widened.

"Water dragons whirl pool!" The water pushed away the plants. But it didn't do any damage to the plant. The plant gained power and grabbed my leg. It held me up in the air and I could already feel the blood rushing to my head.

"Cordelia! Sky Dragon sky wing!" That cut the plant in half and I was freed from its grasp.

"Thanks Wendy." I said. She nodded her head and went back to fighting.