Chapter 4

All the magic in Edolas had run out. And those of us who came from Earthland, had to go back to where we came. We left Jellal back in Edolas, because he had to stay and take care of his kingdom. So Jellal decides to leave Fairy Tail, causing Natsu to do this weird ritual. Gajeel, Wendy and I played along with him. We were supposed to scare some people, Wendy and I failed terribly.

I was laying on the floor of earthland. Doing so angels in the grass. I I was really happy that I was back home.

"Hey..." Natsu paused. Probably indicating a name. I laughed.

"Cordelia." I said stand up.

"No wonder I couldn't remember you!" Natsu said. I laughed even more.

"Yeah I never came to the guild here because I'm kind of anti-social." I said scratching my head. Letting out a sigh. He smiles and draped his arm over my shoulder.

"You'll be fine. You have us now which means you're apart of our family." He said enthusiastically. Hearing that made me grin ear to ear. I have people who are my friends and family. I'm no longer lonely.

I looked over at the group of people that I had been with. Gajeel hugging his exceed. Wendy was talking with Carla and Lucy. Lucy had natsu's vest like jacket. Then Natsu and Happy were catching up with Lisanna. I walked over to Wendy, Carla, and Lucy.

"Hey guys." They looked up at me and smiled.

"So are you going to join Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. You guys are my friends now. And maybe even family." I said smiling at them. Wendy and Lucy got up and hugged me, same goes for Carla.

"Guys lets go!" yelled out Natsu. I think he want to show Mirajane and Elfman their little sister came back. We all ran after them. Erza and Gray ahead of me Lucy, Wendy and Carla.

We got to Cardia Cathedral and there by their sisters grave were Mirajane and Elfman. Wearing over the loss of their sister. But Lisanna yelled out big brother and big sister. After awhile they thought they were hearing voices. But they turned around to see their little sister after so long. Even though I barely know them, it still brought tears to my eyes.

*time skip to S-class trials*

When we got back to the guild I got the symbol of Fairy Tail on my right shoulder. And I chose the color black. I didn't want to go to extravagant. Now to the present. All the people in the guild were taking jobs left and right. I don't think I'll go on a job, I need more training. After spending that much time in Edolas I lost a lot of training time. I really need improvement.

"Mira! I'll take this job!" Someone yelled out. Everyone was like that. Poor Mira. People have not been given her space. If I were her I probably would have snapped by now. Gray and Natsu even were going crazy... When aren't they like that though? But I couldn't really give a shit because crazy is alright with me.

The guild hall was practically empty and it was just me, Lucy, Mira and Wendy. I don't like the quiet.

"What's going on here?" I asked Mira.

"Exactly what I asked!" Lucy yelled.

"You'll see pretty soon girls. We'll make an announcement pretty soon." Mira said. Now that got me more anxious to know. Natsu came back to get another job. This time Lucy asked to go with him, but he said he would do this job by himself. Though Happy went with him. This thing must be really important. And yet again I don't think I'm strong enough for what ever this is. Gray came back and got another job. Soon getting into another fight with Natsu.. Leaving after the fight like it never happened. I decided to go back to my cave and train even more. It was kind of hard to train without my dragon, Auquaitis. But I have found a way to, I train by forming water. Or keeping it all in one force. Plus I get more energy by drinking the water around me. If I keep doing this I will get a lot stronger.

After about two days, the announcement finally was here. We were all sitting in the guild hall waiting for the master, Mira, Erza, and Guildarts. The master had finally said that there'd be S-Class wizard trials. And the wizards were named.

"Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Levy McGarden, Juvia Lockser, Mest Gryder, Elfman Strause, Cana Alberano, and Fried Justine!" The master announced. Everyone clapped. I looked over at Cana and she looked really upset. I wonder why shes acting that way. I mean is this trial really that hard. No wonder I need all this training. This must be really tough to get ready for. And everyone was running everywhere just a few days ago. But Cana did not go anywhere. She must really hate these trials.

Everyone who was chosen to do the trials were choosing their partners. Obviously Natsu chose Happy. Then Gray had chose Loke, just before this even happened. Fried chose Bickslow. Lisanna offered to be Juvia's partner, but Juvia wanted Gray to be her partner instead. Then Elfman had no one else, but Evergreen to be his partner.

I left to my cave later on and started to train yet again.

*so sorry guys this chapter isnt that good. But like I said before when I was writing this I kind of rushed the first few chapters, but I promise it will get interesting later on. Thanks for reading. You're amazing :)*