Chapter 3

*In Edolas Part 2*

The Fairy Tail guild building had been attacked by Erza Knightwalker. I am so glad we got out of there when we did. The Ezra here is kind of scary compared to the Ezra back home. But I haven't met the Ezra back home yet. She's kind of stuck in a lacrima right now. Natsu says I don't want to meet her yet, he says she's like a monster. That kind of got me rethinking on ever meeting Erza Scarlet.

Anyway getting off of the Erza subject. Lucy had taken Natsu, Wendy and I to a little village to get magic equipment. She knows that we aren't use to not having any magic. Once we got the magic equipment Natsu was play with his and got us in big trouble. The soldiers notice us and we ran.

"Natsu why'd you do that!?" I asked. Once we found a place to hide.

"I thought it would work." Natsu said. I sigh out of frustration and sat down on the floor. I looked out the door way which was covered by a curtain. It looked like the coast was clear, but I was wrong. Soon the guards came into my vision trying to arrest this one girl.

"Lucy!" Natsu and Wendy yelled in unison.

I looked again at the girl and surely it was Lucy Heartfilia from earthland. Lucy then pulled out a key. What's that going to do?

"Lucy no there's no magic here!" Natsu yelled again. Then there was a poof of smoke. I started to cough and wave my hand in the smoke to clear the air.

There was a new person standing out there now. What the hell is going on? Lucy beat all the guards commanding the new person to do the work. Wait is she like the boss of the pink haired girl. We all ran outside once she was done.

"Oh hey guys." Lucy said.

"How do you have magic here?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know." Lucy said sounding confused.

"This world has a magic limit so that's why she asked." I said standing behind Natsu and Wendy.

"Who are those two. And that one looks like me!" Lucy asked pointing to both me and Edo Lucy.

"My name is Cordelia." I said.

"So this is the me from earthland." Edo Lucy said. The Lucy's were getting use to seeing one another as we all just started back on walking to the royal city. I got really annoyed by how Lucy was getting an ego with how she was the only one with magic at the moment. Natsu and Wendy seem to have learned to ignore it.

We found a hotel to spend the night in. Everyone was talking about how they are going to be confused with the two Lucy's. The earthland Lucy brought out Gemini and now there was three Lucy's. How many Lucy's are there jesus. Natsu and his exceed, Happy, decided to make a game out of it. That made me start to laugh.

"Knock it off you two!" The Lucy's all yelled. That caused me to laugh even more.

"What are you laugh at child." Carla asked.

"These guys are freaking hilarious." I said holding my stomach.

"They are all idiots and don't know how to act their age." She said sounding angry now. That brought down my mood. What's with this exceed. Why is she so angry all the time.

After all the laughter and Edo Lucy cutting her hair. We all decided it was time for us to go to bed. I jumped in bed and soon passed out.

*few weeks later*

I was thrown to the ground while by the king of Edolas. Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and I were finally battling the king. Trying to get him to not destroy the lacrima with Magnolia in it. And crash it into the Exceeds island. I stood back up wiping some blood from my mouth.

"Water dragon Roar!!" I barked my spell. The other three did the same spell I did. The spell hit the machine the king was using but barely left any scratches. I was starting to get mad.

"Guys what are we suppose to do now?" I asked standing next to them.

"We did leave some scratches. Let continue on putting our magic together." Wendy said. We all nodded and get back into battling position. Wendy used some of her magic making us flote in the sky now. Natsu hit the king with his fire and Gajeel hit the king with his iron arms. I hut him with my whirl pool attack. That over whelmed him and made it hard for him to hit us. Next thing we did was stand on all sides of him. "Iron Dragon roar!"

"Fire dragon roar!" Natsu yelled

"Air dragon roar!" Wendy yelled next.

"Water dragon roar!" I yelled finally. Our roars all combined together and that was the last blow to him. We have defeated the king of Edolas. I looked up to where the lacrima was... It had stopped moving toward the Exceed island. I fell onto the floor exhausted, but still smiling out of excitement.

"Cordelia are you alright?" Wendy asked running over to me.

"I'm fine." I said sitting up. I looked at all three of the dragon slayers standing in front of me. I smiled at all of them. They smile back at me.

*I know this chapter seemed like I was rushing it. But if I cared out the this arch there would be so many chapters to write. I know I sound lazy but honestly the store gets better once I get to the GMG arc. I promise you that :). Thanks for reading. Hope you like to story so far :)*