Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning quickly sitting up. What the hell was that dream? The door swung open and I'm came Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Lucy.

"Why are you still in bed? We got to leave back to Magnolia!" Natsu shouts.

"Well sorry for just getting up! And knock before you enter someone's room." I said. Natsu walked back put and knocked on the door. Then walk back in the room. "Smart ass." Gray laughed at me. Natsu became mad and him and Gray got into a fight. Erza as always tried to break up their fight. While that went on I went to the bathroom and got dressed. I walked back out and saw Erza holding Natsu and Gray by their necks. Well okay.

"Should we be leaving now?" I asked and Erza put the guys down.

"Yes we need to be heading out." Erza said rubbing her hands off. I grabbed my bags and walked out the door. Everyone followed after. Erza and Lucy were leading, while the rest of us were behind. Natsu didn't like the fact that we were going to take a carriage. Poor Natsu having to go through with motion sickness.

"Why don't you get motion sickness Elia?" asked Wendy.

"I really don't know why, Auquaitis never told me, she just said that I have had sea sickness my whole life." I said.

"You're a lot different from all the other dragon slayers." Wendy said.

"Yeah I have no exceed and I don't get motion sickness, I mean you don't get motion sickness either, but who knows what will happen." I said agreeing with her. "I'm also third generation, like Sting and Rogue."

"No wonder you get so along with them!" Lucy screamed.

"Well no . . . Sting is just outgoing. And I've known Rogue for twelve years." I said. Lucy's eye practically popped out of her head. "What?"

"You've known rogue for that long?" She said shock evident in her voice.

"Yup. Back then he didn't like his name, so he wanted to be called Ryos instead of Rogue. Though I think that changed, because everyone has been calling him Rogue." I said. "But I've known Wendy longer. Our dragons were like best friends, so we became friends." Wendy's face went to a look of realization.

"Oh yeah! We were friends until our dragons disappeared." She said. I nodded my head, grinning. Everyone was shocked to learn this. I found there reaction hilarious. Soon they didn't went back to what the previously were talking about. I noticed Gray looked upset. But I didn't want to bother him. Then I did want to talk to him because he is one of my closest friends. I'll talk with him later.

We stopped for a break and Natsu, you can guess, was grateful. Erza was drawing something, and I didn't like the results. But to be kind, I gave a thumbs up. She took that way to far. Oops! We got back into the carriage and headed on our way back to Magnolia.

Finally, after anther few hour, we arrived back home. All the villagers were on the streets cheering on the Fairy Tail, and celebrating our victory in the Grand Magic Games. They mainly cheered on the group that competed, ignoring the rest of the guild. Our guild is number one again. We got our guild hall back, and every mage of Fairy Tail was crying tears of joy.

Everyone entered the guild hall and I felt at home again. I can't believe how much trouble this guild has been through. And now we've over come those opsticals and are going on to bigger now. Everything went back to normal once we got settled. And it was as loud as ever.

"Hey Gray." I said hugging him. For sure I'm now Juvia's love rival. I was determined to find out if my friend was okay. I don't want him to be sad. Not like how I grew up.

"Oh . . . hey Cordelia." He said back to me.

"Are you okay Gray? I don't mean to be nosy but . . . I hate seeing my friends upset. So please-" I couldn't continue.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said not giving me another glance. I felt like I was going to burst into tears. But I held them back. Its stupid to cry over something like this.

"Okay, sorry for bringing it up." I said hoping my voice wouldn't crack. I was about to walk away, but Gray grabbed me by the arm. And pulled me into a hug.

"I understand that you were concerned, and I'm sorry if I made you upset." Gray said. I hugged him back, but let go after a while. I smiled at Gray and walked off.

I went out of the guild and started to walk home. I need to pay rent soon. So I need to go on a job tomorrow. Crap now I sound like Lucy. I think I hang out with her to much. Well that cannot be helped. I arrived at my house and went to my bedroom. It felt nice to be home again. Being at that hotel was quite as homey as they put it. And there was a lot going on when I was over in that area. Just thinking of those times makes me remember Stinand Rogue. I sure do miss them. Especially Rogue. I got ready for bed, but couldn't sleep after about thirty minutes. God dammit why am I thinking so much. Get your mind together and get some sleep.

After trying for another hour, I got out of bed and got back into street clothes. I decided to go for a walk. Let's hope no one is going to attack me this time. Partly because Rogue isn't here to protect me. I walked out of my house and into the midnight darkness. Its so peaceful at night. The sounds tend to relax me. What kind of made me mad is that the light lacrima were still on and that they wouldn't let the night be more beautiful. I occasionally miss being near the ocean sometimes. I miss my cave. Plus I haven't found Auquaitis just yet. I'm the worse daughter in the history of daughters.

I found a park bench and decided to sit down for a bit. I wonder how the rest of Rogues day was. Sting probably annoyed him a lot today. Normal Sting. Weird as ever. I laugh at the thought. I have some weird friends, but I love them with all my heart. They helped me become the person I am today. I lay down on the park bench, the people in my life on my mind. Soon I was out like a light.

*hey guys here's the new chapter. I have been procrastinating a lot lately. And I'm trying not to. Anyway thanks for reading and stay amazing*