Chapter 46

[A/N]: I am trying to update as much as possible. A little distraction from this drama might help out. Remember that I love you. xx

Niall is now officially six weeks pregnant and to say that his alphas are excited would be an understatement.

Zayn and Liam were looking over some houses on the computer because once Niall finishes his final exams, they will be moving back to the city.

On the other hand, there's Niall, who couldn't stop vomiting early in the morning or the middle of the night.

Two weeks ago at the doctor's appointment, the doctor suggested that Niall should be focusing on his diet and to be careful of what to eat or what not to eat.

The alphas nodded in concentration while Liam was the one who was writing things down and Zayn was the one who kept repeating every word the doctor said towards Liam.

Zayn, however, was keeping his Omega on his lap right after they finished with the ultrasound while Liam was the one driving the car.

Zayn was upset because he honestly didn't want to go back to the city and go to work. Liam, though, was excited to go back to cooking and being the happy chef he is.

Back to the present, Niall just returned home from his last final exam, so he went to the kitchen and chirped, "I am home!"

Zayn gasped when he saw that his Omega arrived so he got out of his seat and brought him in his arms then threw his omega's university bag aside. He murmured, "I'm glad you're all done, your daddy, and I were thinking of moving out back to the city. Aren't you excited?" and cupped his rosy cheeks.

Niall frowned cutely and asked, "We're moving? But what about Louis? Is he coming along?"

Zayn cocked his head to the side then looked back at Liam, who just shrugged in a way that meant 'You tell him.'

The raven haired Alpha said as he turned to look at his Omega, "Yes, we're moving and no, Louis isn't tagging along."

Niall looked down and said sadly, "But I'll miss him so much."

Liam cooed as he kept the food on the table and said, "Honey, we can always ask them to tag along. Would that make you happy?"

Niall looked up at Liam with a smile and nodded as he said, "That would be amazing! Can I ask Louis now?"

Zayn and Liam looked at each other immediately because they remembered that the couple was most probably making love for the millionth time that day.

Zayn looked down at his Omega and whispered, "Now is not the best time, they're... busy."

Niall pouted adorably and asked, "Busy with what? Louis finished his finals today like I did."

Liam cleared his throat and said, "Also, lunch is ready, so you're not going anywhere, young man."

Niall said with his mouth watering, "Food smells delicious, you have got a point there," and before he was going to take a seat, Zayn sat down then brought his Omega to sit on his lap.

They were all eating in silence until Zayn broke the silence and told Liam, "Did you get any idea of who the person in the file might be?"

Liam shook his head and said, "No and I don't know why it's such a big deal."

Niall just ignored them as he ate because they were most probably talking about business, so he didn't bother getting into it.

Zayn sighed as he continued to feed his Omega and said, "Don't worry, I'll talk to him."

Liam looked at him with concern for a moment before he continued to eat.

--

Louis rolled his head back against the pillow and moaned when Harry bit the side of his pink rim loudly.

The omega's vision was blurry from how much his alpha was pleasuring him; Not that he minded it.

Harry growled when he felt his omega's thighs closing in on him, so he pushed them apart and said, "Be a good omega now."

Louis bit his bottom lip and nodded as he tried to keep his legs open. When he felt the tip of his alpha's cock around his rim, he couldn't help but close his legs again to bring him closer.

Harry smirked down at him and said, "Stubborn one you are," and slowly pushed in with a moan.

With every thrust, his curly hair bounced along with him and groaned as he felt his Omega clenching hard around his member.

Louis brushed his fingers through his curly hair and tugged at it gently as he whispered, "I'm not stubborn," then turned them around so that he was on top and started bouncing while scratching down his alpha's abs.

Harry hissed as he cupped his butt cheeks and helped him bounce on his cock. He said with a fond smile, "Whatever you say, darling."

Once the alpha started thrusting up into his omega's tight hole and felt the way his lover's ass bounced in his large hands, he didn't want it to stop.

It didn't take long until they were both cumming hard with their faces flushed and Louis was a whimpering mess as he rolled his hips around.

After Louis slowly pulled out, there was a knock on the door and the omega cleared his throat before saying, "Who is it?" and laid down on his back next to his alpha while trying to catch his breath.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms over his chest and said, "It's Niall, we're going to the doctor's appointment today, remember?"

Louis shut his eyes and face palmed as he said, "I totally forgot, can we reschedule?"

Niall gasped and said, "I get your husband is having his rut but come on, this is important."

Harry looked at Louis and crooned, "I feel better now, I promise. We can go and check on our triplets."

Louis sighed and nodded then looked at the door as he said, "We will shower first, and we'll be down soon," then slowly got out of bed and went to start their shower.

Niall smiled and turned around to go downstairs to meet up with his alphas.

It was going to be a long day.