Chapter 51

[A/N]: So I updated 6 chapters in less than 10 hours, what's wrong with me? It's just so easy to write and forget about the outside world.

I promised myself that this would be the last chapter for the day!

Louis shakily texted Niall and told him that he felt sleepy so he went to bed while he was walking up the stairs to their bedroom.

Niall just shrugged and went to the kitchen to talk to his alphas.

When the Omega got inside the kitchen, he saw both alphas looking down while Harry was looking at something in the distance. He went over to Zayn and sat on his lap like he always does and whispered, "Hey," and nuzzled into his neck.

Zayn wrapped his arms around him to bring him close and whispered, "Hi there, where's your friend?"

Niall shrugged and said, "He went to get some water from the kitchen then texted me and told me that he went to bed."

Harry immediately looked at him and stated, "But Louis didn't come here."

Liam looked up in fear and mouthed, "Holy shit."

Niall cocked his head to the side and said, "He told me that he was going to so maybe he changed his mind or something."

Harry immediately got up and walked out of the kitchen then went upstairs while skipping steps to get there sooner. When he got into the room, he saw his omega on his side of the bed while his entire body was covered with the blanket.

After closing the door, he saw his Omega tense under the blanket. He shut his eyes for a moment before taking off his clothes and left himself with only boxers.

When the alpha got under the covers, he brought his Omega in his arms who was hiding his face in the pillow. He placed a soft kiss on the back of his omega's neck and whispered, "Are you awake?"

Louis curled up in a ball as his alpha held him to his chest and started crying silently while trying to pull away from his grasp.

Harry shut his eyes for a moment because now he was sure that his Omega listened in on their conversation. He murmured, "Baby... you know I was trying to protect you now. Don't cry, it's not good for the baby."

Louis got out of bed and said, "I need to be alone," before leaving their bedroom and going to one of the guest rooms.

Harry laid on his back while looking at the ceiling and said while rubbing his face, "I'm such a fucking idiot."

Once Louis was in the guest room, he laid down in the middle of the bed and continued to cry while hiding his body with the blanket.

The alpha got out of bed and said, "Fuck it," and walked through the third-floor hallway in search for his Omega.

When he stood in front of a room, he heard the sound of his Omega crying which made him feel like a complete asshole.

Getting into the room, he saw his omega in the same exact situation that he was in not so long ago. He got in and said, "Baby, please, I took care of everything and now they won't dare to bother us anymore. Come on now," and sat on the edge of the bed.

Louis was now sniffling while wrapping his arms around his baby bump as his eyes were shut to try and catch his breath.

Harry brought the covers down gently and whispered, "Come here," and brought his Omega on his lap to hug him close.

The thing is that Louis was too weak to struggle in his alpha's hold, so he just let him hold him there for a moment.

After Harry had wiped his omega's tears with some tissues, he kissed his pale cheeks and whispered, "I am so sorry," as he rocked them back and forth.

Louis looked up at him for a moment before adverting his eyes elsewhere and said, "You keep lying to me," and let out a sad chuckle as he added, "You know what's sad? That if I did the same, you'd have left me by now."

The alpha shook his head and said, "I would never leave you, no matter how upset or angry I am at you."

Pulling away, he stood up and said while facing Harry, "I don't remember you being upset or angry at me like, ever. I don't think you even know what you would do either."

Harry stood up too while looking down at him and said, "This was for your sake, you know how they say that ignorance is bliss?"

The Omega crossed his arms over his chest and said, "So poetic of you. You're a lawyer, not Shakespeare."

The alpha gasped and said, "No, listen, technically, I hid it from you rather than lying. There's a huge difference."

Louis rolled his eyes while looking somewhere else and said, "Well, at least now you're talking like a real lawyer."

Harry gently pushed him to the nearest wall which startled the Omega and said, "I said I was sorry, what more do you want me to do?"

The omega looked up at him and said, "I want you to mean it. I want you to lie less. Most of it all, I want you to trust me. I want you to love me enough."

The alpha growled and said, "I do love and trust you with all I have."

Louis shook his head in disbelief and said, "You're such a good liar –"

Before he was able to finish his sentence, the alpha cupped his omega's cheeks and kissed him deeply which made Louis let out a moan.

Once they both pulled away, Harry rubbed his thumb over his omega's cheeks and whispered, "You're my perfect little angel who is pure and everything that I ever wanted. I would never give that up for anything and even if it takes me years, I'll still be here. You don't have to believe me now but –"

Louis interrupted him by saying, "I-I believe you. I already did, but I just wanted you to know that what you did hurt me deeply. I just wanted to do the same to you, I'm sorry, I feel childish."

Harry picked his omega up in his arms and kissed his neck as he whispered, "I really am sorry," while walking them back to their bedroom.