Chapter 64

[A/N]: I can't wait for summer to start because I have so many ideas buried at the back of my mind for this fan fiction! Summer starts at the end of April so when you see a lot of updates attacking you, know that summer started! Vote and comment? I love you. xx

Louis is twenty-two weeks pregnant today and he has been scared to find out his triplet's genders. He doesn't know why but he has always tried to postponed it as much as possible because he knew that if he found out, he would end up sobbing.

Happy tears, for sure.

Today was their doctor's appointment and he decided to be brave for the first time ever. He wants to request to know their genders but of course, he was going to talk to his alpha about it.

"Harry, I need to ask you something," Louis states as he looks over at him while he watches him driving the car carefully.

His alpha said, "Of course, you can ask me anything. You know that," as his eyes were still glued to the road.

Louis bit his bottom lip as he looked down at his lap and asked, "C-Can we ask the doctor if we could know the genders? It is possible since I'm twenty-two weeks pregnant already but I just wanted to ask you."

Harry had a gentle smile on his face as he said, "That would be nice, yeah, to know their genders. It's up to you, love, whether you want to know or not," and in response, the omega hummed with a smile.

Louis looked down at his baby bump with a shy smile and started rubbing over it slowly as he whispered to their triplets, "I'm so happy that you're ours," and chuckles when he feels them kicking.

Harry pretended not to hear that but he didn't help the grin that appeared on his face.

When they arrived, the alpha parked somewhere and got out of the car to open the door for his omega.

Louis got out of the car once Harry opened the door for him then they got inside with his alpha's hands protectively hovering against his baby bump and his other hand massaging his lower back.

Harry got his pregnant omega seated while he talked to the lady at the reception to ask about their appointment. Once she told him that they weren't late and that their names will be called soon, he went to sit down next to his omega.

The alpha looked at his omega and said in a worried tone, "Are you alright? Are the chairs comfortable?"

Louis nodded and smiled at him gently as he said softly, "I'm alright, just a bit tired, that's all," and snuggled into his arms with his eyes closing from how exhausted he was.

Harry pecked his forehead and wrapped one arm around him to bring him closer. After a while, as the alpha was rubbing over his omega's curvy hips, their names were called.

The couple stood up and headed over to the doctor's office. When they reached there, Louis laid on the bed with his alpha's help then Harry sat next to him while holding his hand. He whispered to his omega, "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look?" and pecked his knuckles.

It was random and out of the blue but Louis chuckled at that as he said, "You're so cheesy."

Harry rested his cheek on his omega's palm and said fondly, "Is that a good thing?"

Louis shrugged with a smile and said, "Depends."

The alpha raised his eyebrows and said with an amused smile, "Depends on what?" and kissed his palm.

The omega bit his bottom lip for a moment before he said, "It's only a good thing if I happened to be in love with you," and poked his alpha's nose with a giggle.

Harry held his wrist gently and asked with his face turning serious for a moment, "Well, are you?"

Louis looked at him in disbelief with a smile and said, "Well, I'm carrying your pups, what do you think?" and giggled when he moved his hand away from his alpha's grasp for a second to poke his dimple.

Harry said confidently, "I think that I am in love with you, actually, I know that I am in love with you and I just wanted to check if you still feel the same."

Louis said, his tone softening, "Of course, I still feel the same, you make me feel like we've been together for years to the point where I will stop loving you."

The alpha was so fond of his omega to the point where he would always ask him if he loves him or not. Hearing him say it out loud somehow makes him happy and he knows that he will never get tired of hearing it repeatedly.

When the doctor got into the room, Harry smiled until he spotted Justin walking behind which made him growl while looking away.

Louis did some thinking after his alpha talked to him about never talking to Justin and thought that since they're not even friends then it wouldn't matter.

Right now, he can't just ignore him or tell him to go away because his alpha is jealous. It's his job and he has a reason to be here so he's hoping that things will go well.

Justin said in a surprised tone, "Louis, I didn't know you would be here."

Louis nodded with a smile as he said, "Yeah, today is my appointment so..." and held his alpha's hand, intertwining their hands together to calm him down before a storm occurs.

The doctor said, "Is it alright if Dr. Bieber stays or will it be a bother?" and looked over at the couple.

Harry has had enough from here and he honestly doesn't care anymore because this human being keeps popping up out of nowhere. It bothers him and he is tired of being silent all the time so he decided to speak up.

"In all honestly, this is an appointment between the three of us and I don't think he is even supposed to be here. Correct me if I'm wrong which I'm not but we scheduled an appointment with you. Not him."

Louis bit his bottom lip as he squeezed his alpha's hands and his other hand occupied his baby bump because the pups started kicking furiously. He whispered for his alpha to hear only, "Harry, love, it's alright, look at me."

The alpha was glaring daggers at Justin while the doctor just said simply with a shrug, "Alright, Justin, I will see you after this?"

Justin's expressions were unreadable as he said, "Course, I'll see you around," while he looked back at Harry then turned around and walked out of the door.

The alpha then turned to look at his omega who leaned in to kiss him gently so that he would remind him that he's his only.

The doctor applied gel on the omega's baby bump gently and said while moving the wand around, "Shall we start?"