Chapter 54

[A/N]: I wrote another fan fiction and it's Hybrid!Louis with Dominant!Harry. Please check it out and if it flops then I'm deleting it then we will pretend it never happened. Thank you in advance. I love you. xx

"What?" Harry said in shock and brought his Omega in his arms then added in a whisper, "I'm so sorry, I want to kill that bastard –"

Louis shook his head and nuzzled into his alpha's neck then whispered, "He's in jail, don't let it get to you."

Harry nodded and kissed his forehead with his lips lingering there for a moment before he whispered, "I'm going to take care of you."

Louis lightly blushed and said as his hid his face in his alpha's neck, "I didn't tell you to make you feel sorry for me or obliged to do anything."

The alpha looked down at his Omega with so fond filled his eyes and said, "It's my job to take care you and it is the best job if you ask me."

Rolling his eyes fondly, Louis stood up and said, "No more cheesiness, let's wear our clothes," and when the robe fell to reveal his naked body, the alpha was in love.

Every inch of his Omega was so beautiful that he wasn't sure if this was a dream or reality.

Going behind him, he whispered in his ear, "You make me go crazy," and rested his large paws on his omega's curvy hips.

Louis turned around and whispered back, "And you're a horny dog," and pecked his lips then bent down a little to wear his black lace panties.

Taking off his robe, Harry said, "Don't act like you don't know your effect on me."

The omega let out an involuntary whimper and turned around with a blush to find his clothes that he was going to wear.

Harry came from behind him and grinded his huge cock in between his omega's butt cheeks that were covered with black lace panties. He kissed his neck and whispered, "I want to shove all of my inch inside of you, and I want to hear you moan my name, princess."

The Omega shut his eyes and said, "Then what are you waiting for?" and pushed his panties aside to reveal his pink aching hole.

With a loud growl from the alpha, he aligned himself with his hole and slowly pushed in.

Louis pushed back into him with a high pitched moan while his face was scrunched up in pleasure.

Harry rolled his hips then started moving in and out of his Omega as he whispered against his bite mark, "Say my name, princess, tell me how good I'm making you feel."

"H-Harry, so good, harder!" and moaned with every thrust the alpha gave him.

Holding his lover's hips, he went harder as requested and said, "Fuck, you're so tight, going to cum soon."

Louis moaned as he was turned around by his alpha and picked up while still getting fucked.

Harry continued thrusting up into his omega's hole and groaned against his neck when he felt close.

Overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure he was experiencing all at once, he moaned out by accident, "D-Daddy!" and came on his alpha's chest.

Shocked by what his Omega called him yet turned on, he came hard inside of him, and he never thought that he was able to cum that much except when he knots, of course.

Louis was embarrassed, and a blushing mess then hid his face in his hands because he let the nickname slip out of his lips. He was so scared that his alpha was going to leave him at that moment because he is into the whole daddy kink.

But he couldn't be more wrong.

Harry said with his eyes dark, "That was the hottest thing I have ever heard," and leaned close to nudge his nose with his omega's hands to stop hiding his face, "Don't be embarrassed, I loved it."

Louis removed his hands off of his face while looking into his alpha's eyes and murmured, "Y-You don't hate me?" then gasped when he felt his alpha pulling out of his hole that made him clench on air.

While the Harry was walking with his Omega in his arms into the toilet to clean them up, he crooned, "I would never dare to hate someone as precious and beautiful as you are," and started cleaning them up with warm water while the Louis was set on the counter.

The Omega blushed as he shifted around on the counter and said, "So... now what?"

As Harry was cleaning up his omega's cum dripping hole, he said, "You can call me daddy whenever you want," and kissed the inside of his thigh.

Louis bit his bottom lip as he watched his alpha clean them up then said out of nowhere, "Can I call you daddy now?"

Harry took a deep breath as he looked at his Omega and said, "Maybe, it'd be better if we just keep that nickname for the bedroom. I never knew that I would enjoy daddy kink until you came along."

After that, he hugged his alpha with his arms wrapped around his neck and cooed, "You're the best."

Harry was caught off guard, but he hugged him back nevertheless and said with a smile, "Now, what was that for?"

Louis nuzzled into his alpha's neck and breathed in his scent as he whispered, "For being awesome and not hating me."

Cooing, he kissed the side of his head and said, "Princesses are supposed to be loved, not hated," then picked him up gently in his strong arms.

After they had been done wearing their clothes that consisted of just cute and matching pajamas, they cuddled in the middle of the bed.

Even though it was just the afternoon but for now, they wanted to walk around in their pajamas because they won't be wearing them tonight.

Louis was excited to hang out with his alpha because it felt nice to spend some quality time with him. It was just the cinema, but it was finally something that isn't studies related.

The problem was that too many expectations leads to too many disappointments.