Chapter 87

[A/N]: Today is one of my reader's birthday and she requested an update so there you go! I love you and happy birthday, babe! xx

Harry didn't know what to tell his omega so he decided to just say the truth. He played with his hair gently and said, "It was Justin all along."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Justin all along what?"

The alpha looked down at his omega who was cuddled up in his arms and said, "He was the one who told them to do all of that because he wanted to mate you first."

Louis immediately started rubbing his baby bump protectively and said, "B-But our pups were going to die," and looked up at him with tears threatening to leave his eyes.

Harry winced at the idea and said, "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that," then wrapped the blanket around them to keep his baby safe and warm.

Louis laid his head against his alpha's chest and said, "Is that why they insisted on me having a second alpha?"

Harry nodded as he caressed his baby bump and whispered, "I will never let anything bad happen to you," and tilted his chin up to look up at him. He leaned down and kissed his softly.

Louis kissed him back then nuzzled his face into his neck to breathe in his calming scent. He said quietly, "I'm sorry for my stubbornness, I didn't think that this would happen."

The alpha looked down at his omega sadly because he didn't want him to feel guilty for something he didn't have any control over. He slowly pulled away and placed a bunch of pillows around his omega to feel comfortable.

Louis asked in alert with a confused expression, "W-Where are you going?"

Harry wore his shoes, pecked his omega's lips and said, "Finish what I started," and left the room.

Louis gulped and sat up in concern as he called out, "Harry!" and slumped back when the alpha didn't answer him. He tried to get up but his whole body was aching. He took his phone that was on the nightstand and called Harry.

Harry walked to the kitchen and said, "Boys, we're going," and left the house to get his engine started.

Louis looked over at Harry's phone that was ringing on the side of the bed. He shook his head and kept his phone aside.

Zayn and Liam looked at each other in shock then started following the alpha.

Niall watched through the window as the alphas starting speeding away. It was odd that the alphas left him without a word so he went upstairs through the elevator to check up on his omega best friend.

When Niall walked into the room, he saw Louis trying to call the other two alphas in hopes that they would be there with Harry.

Niall said, "They left their phones here too," and laid down next to him on the bed.

Louis shook his head while looking down at his phone and said, "I-I don't want Harry doing something he would regret later."

Niall gave him a sad smile and said, "It's in their instinct to be protective, I don't think they could just get over it."

Louis looked over at him and said, "Why are you so calm about all of this? Harry could possibly murder Justin."

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Wait what? Murder? How did we even enter this topic in the first place?"

Louis leaned back against the stack of pillows that the alpha arranged for him and looked up at the ceiling. He said slowly, "I feel so useless right now," and slowly, he tried to sit up.

Niall looked at him in shock and said, "Where do you think you're going? We're pregnant, I barely made it to your room with the elevator."

Louis shook his head and said, "He's not thinking straight right now and he's my husband so of course, I will waddle my way over there to stop him," and finally stood up. He started changing his clothes to something that doesn't make him look like he slept the whole day.

Niall sighed before he stood up and said, "Alright, alright, I will join you," then they both walked downstairs.

Louis looked at the multiple car keys he has hanging on the wall and said, "I think I will just let James drive me."

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Who's James?" while Louis started dialing someone's number.

Louis looked over at him for a second and said, "The chauffer, who else?" and then started talking on the phone.

Niall walked out of the house with Louis by his side until James showed up. They got into the car and Niall asked, "So, where should we go now?" and looked at him.

Louis thought about it for a moment before he said, "The hospital."

James nodded through the rearview mirror and started driving off.

The whole ride, Louis was hoping that he would at least find Harry there but at the same time, he didn't want it to be a reality. He rubbed his arms, feeling a bit cold while looking out of the window.

Once they arrived, Louis got out of the car and made his way inside. He looked around for his alpha but couldn't find him anywhere. He tried to detect his scent through the crowd.

Niall said, "Are you sure that he might be here?"

Louis, feeling deflated, said, "I don't know anymore," and added, "But let's check if Justin is here but if he is here then Harry most likely didn't come here in the first place."

"Or Justin is not here because the boys took him away."

Louis started walking towards Justin's office. Just the thought that Justin wanted his triplets dead makes him sick to his stomach. He shook his head, trying to remember the reason why he's really there. The blinds to his office were closed so he couldn't see if he was there or not.

Niall stood in front of the door while the other omega hid and knocked once.

Twice.

Until someone answered the door.

Question of the day: Who do you think answered the door?