Chapter 88

[A/N]: Oh, shit, I'm back. What's up? All good? No? Me too.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing here? You are supposed to be resting," Liam said with his eyes wide in paranoia as he shut the door quickly behind him. He looked left and right then his eyes caught Louis trying to hide himself with his huge baby bump. He sighed and asked rhetorically, "Really?" and made eye contact with his husband.

Niall looked up at his alpha husband innocently and said, "Baby, just because I'm pregnant, it doesn't mean I'm helpless. Is Harry here?"

Liam scratched the back of his head and said, "You two should go home," then looked over the direction of Louis who is trying his best to hide and said, "Louis, I can clearly see you."

Louis sighed and said, "Dammit, it's hard to hide when you're pregnant," and waddled over to the two with his small hand on his lower back for support.

Niall asked his alpha with his eyebrows furrowed, "What are you doing in Justin's office? We're not leaving until we know what's going on," and placed his hands on his hips.

Louis looked at the other omega's posture and did the same by placing his hands on his hips. He repeated, "Yeah, what he said."

Liam looked at the two omegas and said, "I'll drive you two home, you will get exhausted by just standing here."

Louis rolled his eyes, pushed Liam aside and walked into the office before anyone could stop him. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Zayn pinned Justin to the wall while Harry said, "Did you or did you not hire those people to kill my triplets?" and held a knife to his neck.

Louis stuttered out, "H-Harry?"

Harry turned around with his eyes wide and asked, "Louis, what are you doing here?" he put the knife aside and made his way over to his omega. He looked over his omega's shoulder and saw Liam looking at him apologetically as he closed the door so that no one would peek in.

Louis looked up at his alpha and said, "Harry, listen," then held his hands and added, "We can just go home right now and forget that this ever happened. It's not worth it."

Harry pulled his hands away to cup his omega's cheeks and whispered, "Go home and I'll take care of the rest."

Louis looked at Justin who was resting against the wall with Zayn holding him in place. Justin made eye contact with the omega which made Louis look away immediately. Louis told his alpha, "Harry, please, don't do this," and looked deeply into his alpha's eyes.

Harry pulled away and asked, "You want me to walk away from this too?" and pointed at Justin as he continued, "He wanted our triplets dead and you want me to what? Have a beer with the guy? Fuck no."

Justin said, "A beer sounds amazing right about now."

Zayn hissed as he tightened his grip around his neck and said, "Shut the fuck up," while Harry turned around to glare at him.

Louis moved closer to his alpha and said, "It's all over now, baby, we can just go home and rest. You're just overwhelmed with what happened in court," then held both of his hands and rested them on his baby bump where his triplets were kicking furiously.

Harry looked down and his mouth twitched in a smile and rested his head on top of his omega's while looking down at his own hands caressing his lover's baby bump. He whispered, "I love them so much."

Zayn turned around and said, "So, are we doing this or not?"

Harry pulled away from his omega husband and made his way over to Justin. He said, "Just give me this answer. Did you?"

Justin looked at the alpha in front of him and said, "I already told you that I didn't and you fell for his lies. Can I leave now?"

Harry growled out, "Then why don't I believe that?"

Justin rolled his eyes and said, "Well, shit, that's your problem."

Harry was about to punch him but his omega held his arm to stop him and said, "Harry!"

His alpha husband lowered his hand down while glaring at Justin and said, "Let him go, we're out of here," and took the knife that was on the table to hide it.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Are you out of your mind? We can't leave now."

Harry wrapped one arm around his omega's waist and said, "We're done, Malik, let's go," and opened the door to leave.

Zayn sighed and said, "You guys don't let me have my fun," and let Justin go then added, "If you mention this to anyone then you're fucked," and left the room.

Once he left the room, he saw Niall talking to Liam with his arms crossed against his chest. He cocked his head to the side and asked, "Baby? What are you doing here?" and wrapped both of his arms around his waist to nuzzle his face into his neck.

Niall brushed his fingers through his hair soothingly and asked, "Did you hurt him?"

Zayn whined against his neck, "Harry didn't let me."

Niall awed and said, "It's for the best, honey."

Liam looked down at the text that he just received from Harry and said, "Harry just texted me and said that they both left with the chauffer so we'll take the other car. Let's go?"

They both pulled away and started walking towards the car at the parking lot.

While the chauffer was driving, Louis sat on his alpha's lap and asked, "Are you sure that I'm not too heavy?"

Harry shook his head as he hid his face in his neck to breathe in his omega's calming scent. He said softly, "You're not heavy at all," while rubbing his baby bump.

Louis blushed at that and said, "I'm proud of you."

Harry moved his face a bit to look up at him and asked, "For what?"

The omega pecked his nose and said, "For leaving."

Harry chuckled and said, "That's not something to be proud of," and lightly bit his arm making his omega giggle.

Louis said with a smile, "I love you. I do."

Harry stopped his silly actions and looked deep into his omega's eyes. He kissed him softly and whispered against his lips, "And I love you. I really do."