Chapter 97

[A/N]: Welcome back to school or university! Take a break, read a chapter, chill. I'm here for you. x

Niall waddled into the room and asked the omega, "How are you feeling?"

Louis sat up a bit and replied, "I am better now," and watched the blonde omega sit down on one of the chairs.

Zayn whispered to Harry, "We got a situation," and walked out of the room with the alpha following behind him.

Liam was leaning against the wall and said, "It's happening again."

Harry furrowed his brows and asked, "What's happening again exactly?"

Zayn looked at his alpha in worry before he adverted his eyes to Harry and said, "One of the doctors here is a friend of mine and he said that..." and looked at Liam again.

Liam nodded at him to continue. Zayn continued, "He said that someone was trying to visit your omega yesterday but refused to hand over his identity card."

Harry couldn't wrap his head around what his friends were saying. He said, "I don't get it. Why?"

Liam answered, "So that he wouldn't be saved on the records."

Zayn said, "You don't think it's Justin, do you?"

Harry shook his head as he walked back and forth. He said, "If it's Justin, he wouldn't need to give his identity card since he's a doctor here."

Liam asked further, "So could it be someone from the dean's side?"

Harry pushed his hair back and tugged at it a bit before he answered, "I, I don't know," and added, "But what I do know is that I will have to add security."

Zayn leaned his back against the wall as he looked at Harry and said, "But security doesn't always mean that we're officially safe."

Liam nodded in agreement and said, "We need to figure out who that person is."

Harry asked, "Have you checked out the camera footage?"

Zayn said, "We can't unless we have a permit to search through."

Harry looked around the hallway, feeling himself getting paranoid by the second and said, "Are you close with the doctor who told you this?"

Zayn nodded and said, "Yeah but I don't know if he's willing to risk his job for this."

Liam told his husband, "We have to try and ask him. It's a better alternative than sneaking in."

Harry added in, "Or asking my law firm to do a whole procedure and a case with an approval from a judge."

Zayn nodded and said, "You're right, yeah. I will go check with him now," and added while looking at the two of them, "Don't let them out of your sight," and walked away.

Harry looked at Liam and said in a low voice, "Does Niall know about this?"

Liam shook his head and said, "No, his due date is close, so I couldn't bring myself to."

Harry nodded and walked into the room again. When his omega saw him, he said, "Niall says that Alaric sounds better than Leif."

The curly haired alpha sat down at the edge of the bed and wrapped one arm around his omega to bring him closer. He kissed his feathery hair and looked down at their sleeping baby boy and whispered, "Alaric it is then."

Louis smiled down fondly at their sleeping baby, he gently rubbed his thumb over his small palm and whispered, "I love them so much already."

Liam was sitting down next to his pregnant omega and whispered, "I can't wait till he's here with us," and rubbed his baby bump.

Niall looked down at his husband's hands on his baby bump and said, "Where did Zayn go?"

Liam removed his hand from his baby bump to hold his omega's hand and said, "He will be back soon, don't worry about it."

In the meantime, Zayn was walking over to his friend's office and knocked on the door before walking in. He said, "Hey, can I have a word with you for a second?"

The doctor nodded, gestured for him to come in with his hand and said, "Yeah, sure, sure, come on in."

Zayn sat down in one of the chairs and said, "I wanted to talk to you about something."

The doctor asked, "Let me guess, it's about what I told you?"

Zayn chuckled and said, "In a way... yeah," and added, "Tim, my friend has been through some stuff with some really crazy people."

Tim said, "Yeah, I read about him on the papers. He attracts good cases and bad enemies."

Zayn pitched in, "But he's a really great guy."

Tim chuckled and asked, "Anyway, what can I do for you today?"

Zayn sat up and asked, "Did you guys check out the security footage? We want to identify the guy."

Tim replied, "We didn't but we will look into it and I will let you know."

Zayn insisted, "But can I be there when you look through it?"

Tim looked at him apologetically and said, "I'm sorry, I don't think it would be a good idea."

Zayn leaned back against the chair and said, "But how will we identify him?"

Tim thought about it for a moment and said, "Listen, I might not let you in to see it for yourself, but I will take pictures of the guy from the screen and send it to you."

Zayn smirked and said, "Look at you breaking the law one step at a time."

Tim rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and said, "I try my best."

Zayn stood up and said, "Can you send them to me by today?"

Tim looked through his appointments for today and said, "I will see what I can do."

When Zayn left, he made his way over to the receptionist and said, "Don't let anyone enter room 28 from now on, it's the doctor's orders."

The receptionist questioned, "What doctor ordered it?"

Zayn replied, "Doctor Jefferson," and walked away. When he reached the room again, he saw both of his husbands cooing over the infants that has just woken up again. He nodded at Harry, letting him know that he has taken care of it and wrapped his arms around his blonde omega.

The drama was just getting started.