Chapter 19

[A/N]: Hi, here's a chapter, please VOTE or I'm going to cancel writing on wattpad and continue to write only in archive since it's easier to update in only one place. xx

It was New Year's Eve and also their wedding night. It was 11:45 p.m. so they wanted to say their "I do's" at midnight with the fireworks and everything. To say they are nervous would be an understatement because they're more than nervous.

Niall was with Louis as he was trying to assure him that his alpha won't just leave him at the aisle while pregnant. Louis' baby bump still didn't show since it was his first week of pregnancy so his navy double-breasted suit fitted him perfectly which complimented his delicious curves along with his brown brogue shoes and under his suit, he wore a crisp white shirt with no tie.

Louis sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror while adjusting his suit while Niall was spraying his hair and making him look like the king he already is. Louis said quietly, "I know this is crazy but -"

Niall interrupted him and said in his thick Irish accent while looking at him through the mirror, "It is crazy, Louis, all your insecurities are bloody crazy," he continued to spray his hair making it stand up in a perfect quiff then smiled at his accomplishment and added, "Wait till he sees you like this, he will forget how to speak when he sees this piece of perfection right here!"

Louis blushed because his best friend was just too good at making him feel better even though his thoughts are clouded at the slight chance of Harry cancelling everything. He said with a sigh, "Okay, I'm fine, yeah," and smiled through the mirror as he tilted his head to the side.

Niall looked at him and said, "Can't believe you're getting married, when will it be my turn?" and frowned cutely making Louis coo at him.

Louis pinched his cheek lightly and said, "There's tons of alphas here, go fetch yourself one of them," then rested his hand on his shoulder and added, "but since you're my best man then you will have to do that in the after party," and giggled as he turned around to continue getting himself ready.

Niall smiled at him fondly because Louis is such a cute omega and no one could deny that. He said as he followed him, "Just so you know, you're my future best man even if you're loaded with kids in your tummy," which made Louis laugh loudly and absolutely forgetting what he was all stressed about.

The tiny omega turned around and said, "I better be your best man, we're not best friends for nothing," then looked at the clock seeing that it was 11:51 p.m. which meant that he had 4 more minutes left until Louis would walk down the aisle.

Niall followed Louis' gaze and said, "This is it, mate," then Louis' father, Mark, came into the room along with Jay who cooed at how beautiful Louis looked and said, "My beautiful baby is getting married."

Louis blushed and whined quietly, "Mooom..." as he went back to the mirror to fix his hair.

Mark smiled at Louis along with Jay and said, "Come on, son, let's get you married," then gave him a nod as he looked at him reassuring him that everything's going to be alright.

Louis nodded with a smile as he went over to his dad so that he would lead him down the aisle while Jay and Niall skipped in front to get in their spots.

--

[20 minutes ago...]

"I can't believe I'm going to get married to that piece of heaven today, Zayn," Harry said with a huge smile covering his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a black suit with an unbuttoned Saint Laurent signature patch pocket check shirt showing off his torso to reveal his tattoos even though they can be seen through the shirt. Also, he wore his black Saint Laurent boots and a paisley print scarf.