Chapter 62 + Character Ask 2.0

[A/N]: I wrote a new fan fiction called "Therapy Sessions" and kept the summary so if you like the idea of it then I will start writing chapter one! xx

Here's a chapter, enjoy it. xx

Louis turned around and saw Justin standing there, so he gave him a smile then said, "Yup, that's me. What are you doing in the city? I thought you lived on the other side."

Justin shrugged as he smiled back and said, "Well, I got transferred to the city so I accepted immediately because it pays really well and I couldn't say no to that," then he noticed the graduation gown that he was wearing so he added, "Congratulations on graduating."

Harry scoffed while rolling his eyes as he adverted his eyes somewhere else because he couldn't even stand looking at him.

Justin didn't notice the alpha's scoff because he was too busy talking to the Omega and the only one who noticed was Louis.

Louis said with a smile as he held his alpha's hand under the table to calm him down, "Well, I hope you're doing alright and adapting with everything. Moving can be really hard," and added, "Thank you."

Justin nodded in agreement then Mark asked curiously, "Who's this young man, Louis?" and everyone wanted to know too.

Louis turned to look at his father and stated, "He was a doctor at the hospital that I had my appointments in."

Jay immediately looked up with interest and asked, "He's your doctor?"

Louis shook his head with a chuckle and said, "No, I met him there since he offered to help and we ended up talking," while he squeezed his alpha's hand then rubbed his thumb over his soothingly.

Harry wanted to growl at Justin to leave but their families were there and he didn't wish to make a scene in a public place. Most of it all, he didn't want to disappoint his Omega.

The families then nodded in understanding and continued to eat as if nothing happened.

Justin scratched the back of his neck and asked, "Who's your new doctor?" and joked, "I mean, unless you're travelling back to your old one every single time," and chuckled.

Harry was trying to control his nerves because he is about to punch him, so he just looked down at their intertwined hands.

Louis just smiled at his joke and said, "Doctor Jefferson is his name. He's nice so far and seems to know what he's doing."

Justin suggested, "If you want, I could be your new doctor."

Harry was about to lose it so he said, "Doctor Jefferson is a professional doctor but thank you for suggesting that but we won't be needing your help anytime soon," and gave him a fake smile.

Louis bit his bottom lip as he looked up at his alpha to see his face fuming like he is about to burst and do something that he will regret. He looked back at Justin and said, "That's so nice of you to suggest that but yeah, Doctor Jefferson –"

Justin interrupted him politely with a sweet smile, "Is a friend of mine and I work with him so he wouldn't have minded giving me all your documents."

Louis let out an 'Oh' and said, "But I don't want to be a bother..." then started rubbing Harry's thighs up and down while squeezing every once in a while.

Justin added in, "You wouldn't be a bother at all but hey if you change your mind, let me know," and walked away.

Louis looked over at his alpha in worry as he whispered, "Hey, you alright?" and nosed at his neck while shutting his eyes tiredly.