Highschool AU: Starting All over

**Would you call it an AU if everything's the same except they're younger and meet Cas earlier?**

"Pull the dam car over Dean!"

"Sam calm down, I'm just having a little fun." Dean says with a smirk

"You could get us killed!"

"Relax, haha I'm just doing a figure 8"

"Yea with your car!!"

"Oh come on we fight monsters Sam, don't tell me your scared of a little drifting"

"Dean I'm gonna vomit"

With that one sentence Dean stopped the car, opened the door and pushed his baby brother Sam out

"don't you dare hurl in my future baby!!"

"Ouch, ..Dean what the fuck.."

" you said you were gonna hurl, so I just gave you a little push out onto the floor. Come on Sam I just cleaned her out yesterday. Dad said he might give me the car if this hunt goes well and he gets the truck."

"Ughhhhahhh....just take me home,.. We need to pack you know"

"Cut my life into pieces,
this is my last resort,
suffocation,
no breathing,
don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding"

"Oh Dean come on.. It's bad enough you pushed me out of the car, and I'm laying on the ground, now your gonna sing?"

"Sing it like you feel it Sammy! Come on get back in. lets go home or dads gonna have our heads and I'm not gonna have the impala."

" hold on..." And with that last little sentence Sam vomited out any food he had in his stomach for the past 24 hours.

Dean and Sam where once again changing schools. Life on the road wasn't so easy for teenagers who still needed to go to school. How are you supposed to fight ghosts at 7 and be ready to do chemistry homework at 7:30.  Sam and Dean always missed a lot of days of school and had very low grades due to the little they understood. Dean was a senior and Sam was a sophomore. There dad, like usual, was always gone. Dean was the one who had to raise Sam on his own. Dean would bring them food while Sam did his school work or prepared weapons to go on their next job. It was a lot of work to put on deans shoulders but he didn't really mind. He would do anything and everything to protect his little brother. He would always look out for his Sammy.  He remembers when Sam was just a little kid and would always run up to dean to ask him for help. Things kids would usually do with their dads, Sam would do with dean. Dean was more of a dad to Sam than john ever was.

*12 years back

" Dean, wills you ties my shoes fr meees."

" Sure sammy come here. You know one day your gonna have to learn how to tie your shoe on your own so I wont have to tie it for you the rest of your life."

" I knows, i just likes whens you doos it cuz i like when yous helps me, i luv u deans"

" I love you too sammy. Now go on ride your scooter before it's time to go to bed."

"deans, will yous tuck mees in bed agains tooday? Sam said with his 3 year old twinkling hazel eyes. Like the ones you see in anime cartoons.

"Of course Sammy"

"I luv u deans" and with that sentence Sam was off riding into the sunset on his scooter with some neighborhood friends.

"i love you too Sammy,..... i love you."