"Dean..I" (Completed)

Authors Note: I am so sorry guys I never realized-- until now after going through and looking at the comments on some of the one shots-- That I never finished this One shot but published it for some odd reason, It now has 13 views, I am so sorry. I completed it this time! (badly)

"Dean, I...I'm going to be okay." Sam says from the dirty pavement with tears slowly forming in his eyes, laying in a pool of blood.

Cas common get your feathered ass down here, " Sam com'on buddy don't leave me. Don't you dare leave me alone. I've already lost dad and mom and everybody I care about I can't loose you too. Your all I have left Sammy."

" Dean I came as quick as... oh Dear what happened to him?" Castiel says appearing in the dark alley next to the dying Winchester.

"A Demon attacked him, I got the Angels Tablet back but, Sam is dying. I need you to heal him."- Dean cried

"Dean..It's too late. I'm sorry" - Castiel said removing his fingers from Sam's neck, " He doesn't have a pulse anymore."

"He what? No, no, No. Dammit Come on, Can't you bring him back?" - Dean cried out

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid only my father can do that."- Castiel

" Cas, I can't live without him, I just can't. I need my baby brother. I need him." - Dean sobbed.

"I'm sorry Dean, I can't imagine what you must be going through."- Castiel

" It hurts so bad, my heart, it hurts." - Dean

"I'm sorry I'm afraid I can't take that pain away." - Castiel

Dean remained in the alley clutching onto his brother for hours. He didn't move until the next morning when he decided to finally move. As he stood, he stumbled, knees weak, from remaining in the same posture for so long, arms heavy from holding Sam in his arms for hours. What he needed to do now was bury his brother, before someone stumbled across the alley and saw them there.

"Cas can you help me lift his body into the trunk?" - Dean asked Castiel who stayed their overnight with Dean. 

"Sure, are you sure you don't want me to come with you to bury him?" - Castiel asked Dean while picking Sam up effortlessly and putting him into the trunk.

"Yea, you have things in heaven that you need to take care of I'll be fine." - Dean

"Dean..I" -Castiel

"Just go Cas!"- Dean shouted, making the angel Disappear in a flash

Dean got in the Impala and drove until he hit a liquor store in the countryside.

"I just need to pick up a friend Sammy, I'll be back."- Dean said getting out and walking into the store.

"One whiskey please." - Dean asked the cashier

Dean walked out and got in the Impala for the last time. A bottle of whiskey and a handgun rode shotgun instead of his brother. He didn't stop driving until he got where he was going. Nowhere. Dean got out of the impala and dug his brother's grave, drinking the whiskey. He finished then got out and dug another grave right next to his. He wrote a note and set it on the hood of the Impala. He then grabbed his brother and tossed him in the grave. Dean took the final drink, stepped into the grave next to his brothers, loading a single bullet into the chamber. He looked up at the night sky just before he fell to his knees shaking. 

"I'm coming Sammy" - Dean managed to say between sobs.

*Gun shot noise*

A week later Castiel found the Impala after tracking the plates. He looked inside and saw no clue as to where dean might have gone.

Castiel then noticed the note flipping in the wind under the windshield wipers. It read,

"Cas, I'm sorry Man, I couldn't handle it, I couldn't Imagine my life without him, I needed to see my brother again. I hope you can move on, at least now you won't have to worry about us anymore. The world will be a better place without the Winchesters. I love you, and take care." - Dean W.

Castiel teared at the sight of the note, he looked up and saw a shovel a few yards away from the Impala. He walked closer to see 2 graves side by side. The first, covered with dirt and a sign reading "Sam Winchester". The second grave, Dean laid inside, hand on the trigger, hole in the head. Castiel stood there for a while then covered Dean with dirt. He shed a few tears then returned to heaven.

*Castiel Knocks on door*

"Yes?" - Dean said opening the door but then stood there frozen, " Cas?"

" You always said you wanted to die with a gun in your hand. Never Imagined, that's what you meant." - Castiel said looking up at Dean with a smile.

" I made it to heaven?" - Dean asked confused but then smiled and hugged Castiel hard

"You sure did." - Castiel said roughly as Dean squeezed him with all his might. 

"Oh hey is Sam with you?"- Dean asked putting Castiel Down and smiling.

"He's not here with you?"- Castiel asked smile fading away

"No."- Dean responded with a worried look on his face. 

" Dean..I.."- Castiel

"No Cas, Come on, this can't be happening. Please." - Dean started crying again

" I'm sorry Dean." - Castiel 

"Why did I get to go to heaven and not him? Why me? He was the good kid, I'm the one that should be in hell."- dean cried falling to his knees once more

"Yea you should be for killing yourself and not trying to live your life." - Sam said smacking Dean on the forehead.

"Sam?" - Dean said looking up to see his brother standing above him smiling and laughing with the angel.

"Oh you guys are assholes." - Dean shouted at the Angel and his brother who were laughing at him.

"No, you deserved that! I can't believe you didn't even try living without me, getting out of the hunter lifestyle." - Sam

" I couldn't man not without you." - Dean 

" I get you. Too be fair, i would've done the same thing." - Sam 

"What is with you guys?" - Castiel said interrupting the brotherly moment.

" Oh shut up." - Dean shouted running his hand through Castiels hair messing it up, then putting him in a playful choke hold.

" Oh look somebody likes it rough." - Sam teased

"Bitch" - Dean

"Jerk." - Sam

"Assbutt." - Castiel

Haha, well hope you guys like it, sorry again for leaving this one shot unpublished. Let me know what you guys think :) 

Word Count: 1143 Words