Goodbye Baby

"Babe! have you made up your mind?" - Jensen Yelled at Misha who was in the shower

"Made up my mind on what?" - Misha yelled back, turning off the water

"Where you want to go for our honeymoon?! I mean, you've only been trying to decide for the past 3 weeks!" -  Jensen said sarcastically while he buttoned up his shirt. 

*Misha Chuckled*

"Come on, I wan't to make sure we book the place on time, we only have one more wee.." - Jensen paused as he turned around and looked at the naked man drying off his hair at the foot of the bed. 

"Cat got your tongue?" - Misha teases

" Can you uhm.. put a towel around your waist or we will be having our honeymoon in this bed, right now." - Jensen

Misha wrapped the half wet towel around his waist low enough to where you could make out where his penis was, then looked up at Jensen who's mouth was wide open. 

"Better?" - Misha said slowly walking toward him. 

"Uhm.. yea..a little... maybe just tighten the towel, wouldn't want it to..fall off now." - Jensen stuttered

"Oh, your right...My bad." - Misha said pulling the towel open looking at how Jensen's eyes slowly filled with lust,  then he slowly put it back on."

" Okay well, we should probably get going. We don't want to be late!" - Misha said grabbing his clothes next to Jensen then walking over to his side of the room to get dressed. 

"Now that's just torture." - Jensen said grabbing his tie to put on. 

"Here let me help with that baby." - Misha says climbing over the bed and grabbing Jensen by both sides of his tie pulling him up close then kissing him. 

"I can tie my own tie you know." - Jensen 

"I know, but don'y you love when I do it more?" - Misha said kissing Jensen's neck.

"Damn right I do." - Jensen said pushing Misha down onto the bed then kissing him again. 

" You know I like being top ackles." - Misha huffs as he pins Jensen down onto the bed then kisses him. 

"I know. I just love being in control sometimes too." - Jensen whispers into Misha's ear as he lets his hand slide down under Misha's towel. Misha let his guard own and Jensen pinned Misha back onto his back. 

"Oh please your the most submissive person I know." - Misha says from under Jensen's grasp. 

"You Know this could go on for days, but we need to get going, we're already late." - Misha said giving up and letting go of Jensen

" That's more like it." - Jensen

Jensen and Misha Finished getting ready then they hoped into the car and Headed to the club. At the club they were suppose to meet Jared and Genevieve to celebrate their Marriage. Jared and Genevieve got married 3 weeks ago and had asked Jensen and Misha if they would celebrate with them after they had gotten back from their honeymoon.  Jensen and Misha's wedding was on May 15, which is next week. 

"Hey guys, thought you wouldn't show up?" - Jared

"Why would you think that?" - Jensen

"Well you and Mish must be getting pretty excited for the wedding you know." - Jared 

"Right. Well we still wouldn't miss this for anything Jared, you know I'm always here for you bro." - Jensen