Daddy, how did I do that?

" I now pronounce you Husband, and Husband! You may kiss the groom." Balthazar the priest said winking at the newly weds. "Or you could just go and screw each other in the closet not to far from here."

Dean crashed his lips against Castiels and Castiel gripped dean tight and pulled him closer. 

"Or sappy kiss it is." Balthazar remarks looking away from the newly weds

Deans Point of View

When I kiss him I  feel like nobody else is around us, i feel like we are the only ones theri. I melt into his hold and let him take control. I love being in his hands. I feel safe in them. I know he will always protect me. I literally have an angel watching over me, and sleeping next to me. God i love the way his lips feel on mine.

Castiels Point of View

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.

And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.

Want you in my life... forever and ever dean, please don't you leave me. 

Background: 

Dean and Castiel had been dating for 8 years and dean felt it was time to tie the knot. So he asked Cas to marry him. Sam proposed to a girl named Madison and they had been dating for 9 years before he popped the question and their wedding was 2 months before dean and Castiels. Madison told Sam she was pregnant two weeks before their wedding. Dean seeing his brother and sister in law getting all excited about having a baby, decided to talk to Cas about having a baby of their own and possibly adopting or even having someone else birth their baby. Two weeks before Sams baby was due, dean asked if he could name the baby, Sam agreed as long as he could name deans baby. Sam decided to name Dean's baby, Charlie after their close friend charlie. Dean decided to name Sam's baby Jessica. Sam wasn't such a big fan of the name at first since that name was tagged to a bad part in Sams life, but dean explained why he wanted Sams baby's name to be that, 'you need to give that name a whole new meaning, every time you hear the word Jessica i see you flinch and get a frown, i want you to become comfortable around that name. i want you to tag that name to good moments in your life.' 

4 Months back from Dean and Cas' wedding

The day came and Sams baby was about to be born. He waited patiently outside the operating room where his wife was having a C-section to remove the baby, he waited alongside dean, explaining how he couldn't believe this was really happening. Dean noticed his brothers happiness, and was glad he finally saw his brother smile again for the first time in a while. Sam was overwhelmed with emotion and couldn't wait to stand next to his wife holding his baby, starting a new life. He was going to give his baby everything he never had, a home, a family, before Sam could finish his thoughts, the doctor came out with his clipboard rather than a baby in a blanket. Dean knew where this was going. After hearing he lost both his wife and baby in surgery Sam fell to his knees and begun to cry, his whole life shattered into pieces. he felt his heart rip into two. Dean quickly ran to his brothers side kneeled down and held Sam in his arms. 

 4 Years later after dean and Cas' wedding 

"Charlie! Get down from their! Its fine if uncle moose breaks his neck for being a dumb-ass but your dad will end me if you get hurt." dean shouts looking at Sam who is on the roof of dean's house in a sled preparing to slide off the roof.