Castiel and Bedsheets

[Cas]
Come on, they do this all the time, I'll get use to it....eventually. How? I, I just don't understand how it's suppose to fit it's all scrunched up and small. How do I get it on this huge thing?? Maybe I should ask someone for help. Dean? No not yet that's embarrassing. Sam?

*Castiel teleports to the mooses room

"Hey sam." - Castiel says popping up behind sam in his room holding up the bedsheet.

"Jesus! Cas! Don't scare me like that man." - Sam shouted then calmed down looking at the sad angel in his presence, " what's up buddy?" - Sam finally says with a soft tone.

" I think my sheet is the wrong size it's not gonna fit on the bed." - Castiel

" uh, it will Cas just put one corner on then the corner across from it and then the other two corners. Don't worry, you'll get use to it eventually. It's not that hard. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask okay." - Sam smiled

"Okay, thank you sam." - Castiel said before teleporting back to his room.

[Cas]
Okay, all I've gotta do is put on one corner and then the opposite corner.

Castiel jumped on the bed and put on one corner of the bedspread.

[Cas]
hah, there we go! Now just this corner...

*first corner pops up, making Castiel groan loudly*

[Cas]
Okay fine!

Castiel jumps back on the bed causing the springs to make a loud noise

[Cas]
I need a new mattress. These are horrible.

Castiel finally gets the one corner down. He gets off the bed and puts the opposite corner on making the first two corners pop back off.

[Cas]
Fuck!!!!

Castiel shouts running his fingers through his hair followed by several groans. He sprawls on top of the bed holding down the sheet groaning and puffing as he does. He finally gets all 4 corners down so he slowly gets off the bed making sure they don't lift.

[Cas]
Finally....

*one by one the corners pop up*

[Cas]
FUCK ME!!!!!!

All this time Dean is sitting in the next room trying to ignore the noise coming from the next door. All he can hear is Castiel groaning and huffing and the bedsprings going. Dean try's his hardest not to think about it and suddenly the door knob to his room turned open and in the doorway stood a weary, panting Castiel.

" will you help me? I think it would work better with you." - Castiel said looking at dean who's eyes were wide open.