Chapter 7 -"You're All I Have"

Zayn's POV

Niall had fallen asleep, so I called Liam. "Hey, Zayn."

"Liam," I started to say, my voice cracking, "I-I'm sorry. I just got so mad at school."

"Zayn, I'm not embarrassed to be with you, it's just, I went from half of the school power couple to a guy, and I'm not trying to offend you!"

"It's okay," I said, "I'm sorry about what I said."

"Zayn, I do love you, I really do!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. You didn't do anything. Just let me know: do you love me?"

"Yes! With all my heart! I'll love you forever!"

"You can't see it, but I'm smiling!"

"I am too." I said. "When can I see you next? Do I have to wait until school tomorrow?" I asked with a sad face.

"I never left your house. I'm outside."

"I'm coming out there because Niall is sleeping!" I hung up the phone and ran outside and there was Liam. "Hey, stranger!"

"Hey, baby!" Liam greeted me, and my heart melted. I shivered. "Cold, babe?" Liam asked.

"Maybe just a little bit." I confessed.

"Get in the backseat." Liam said, holding open the door to his car. "Come on, babe. Please?"

"Fine." I gave in and got in. "You better get back here with me." I bossed as I sat on the leather seats. I lied down and closed my eyes until I felt a body fall on top of mine. I opened my eyes to see the love of my life on top of me. "Haven't we been in this position before?" I asked.

"Yes, and I did this." he kissed me.

"And I asked what the hell are you doing?"

"And I told you no talking while the master is at work." he kissed me again.

"I told you I'm gonna talk."

"And I said not while I'm doing this." he puts his lips on mine again. I pulled away.

"And I did this and asked what the hell are you doing?"

"And I said trying to prove I love you so much."

"Why don't we change things a bit right here?" I asked, and Liam smiled and brought his lips to my neck, sucking on it for a minutes, earning a few moans of pleasure from me once he found my sweet spot.

"You like that?" Liam asked with a smile on his face.

"So much." I said. "I love it almost as much as I do you." Liam kept going on with my soft spot. "That feels so good, babe!" I moaned in bliss. Liam brought his lips back up to mine. "God, I love you!"

I flipped us over, so I was on top instead. At first, I kissed him on the lips, loving the lusciousness of them, but then, I started sucking on his neck, searching for his soft spot. I found it after a minute but moved soon after to tease him.

"Don't tease me! I swear!" he commanded, and I went back on his soft spot. Liam moaned a few times, feeling what I felt minutes before.

"Now, the student teaches the master!" I looked into Liam's eyes, and they were full of lust. "Why don't I do this?" I unbuttoned Liam's pants and pulled down the zipper of his pants. I was about to take them off, but my mom pulled into the driveway! "Oh, shit! My mom's home!"

Liam buttoned up his pants and pulled up the zipper as he said, "Dammit!"

"It's alright, babe. We can do that later, I promise. I'll still love you later." I gave him a light kiss on the lips before getting out of the car. I saw that my mom was still in her car about to get out. "Say we were looking for your phone if she asks why we were in the car." I said quickly, and as if on cue, my mom got out of the car right after I said it!

"Hey, Zayn. Who is this, and why were you two in his car?" my mom asked, eyeing Liam carefully.

"Mom, this is Liam. Liam, this is my mother. We were just looking for his phone." I lied. I mean, maybe I was searching for it, but I was about to start searching in the middle of his pants.

"Is Niall still here?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, he was asleep last I checked on him."

"Still?" Liam asked.

"He's stayed here for a few days." I said.

"More like since day one." my mom said. "I thought he'd be here, so I got some extra food for dinner. Liam, are you staying for dinner?"

"Nah, I should probably get home." he said. I leaned in to whisper something in his ear while my mom went to get groceries out of the car.

"Come on, baby. Please stay," I pleaded.

"Babe, I really need to get home," he whispered back.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you." I said. Liam waited to reply because my mother walked by with groceries. Liam pulled me to the other side of his car and sat us down.

"I'll miss you too." he said as he kissed me again.

"We really don't need to start this right now." I broke off the kiss. "We might start to do something else, and as much as I wanna do that, you have to get home." I stuck my tongue out at him. "I still love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow, babe." Liam said, and we both got up. Liam got in his car and left. I got the rest of the groceries from my mom's car. I walked into the house. I put all the groceries up and went to my room. Niall was still sleeping on my bed. I lied down beside him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, Niall." I said. "You awake?" I asked, and he put his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my chest.

"Yeah, but I comfy." he replied sleepily.

"Well, my mom just got home with food."

"I don't care. It'll be there later. You won't be here forever."

"Guess what!" I said excitedly.

"You talked to Liam?" Niall questioned.

"You're good at this game." I said.

"I saw you talking to him." Niall said.

"Oh, no fun. Is that why you aren't getting up to eat?"

"I'm not hungry. Is that so wrong?" Niall asked.

"For you, yes. You're always hungry." I made Niall look at me in the face. "Please tell me, Niall." I made a sad face. "Please?"

"Well, I realized you aren't going to be around forever, so I might as well savor the time I have with you now before you leave me for Liam." Niall looked away from me.

"Niall, what made you think I'd leave you for Liam?" I asked but corrected myself, "What made you think I'd leave you at all?"

"Zayn, whenever he's in the room, you act like he's the only one there. You've been in love with him since day one. You're always talking about him. It's obvious who you'd pick if you had to. I just don't wanna lose you. You're all I have."

"Niall, you're not gonna lose me, never, ever, ever! I promise!"