Chapter 21 -I Love You

Zayn's POV

Liam, I thought as I smiled like an idiot, He's so perfect.

"Why, thank you, but you're the perfect one." Liam mumbled, causing me to blush.

"Sorry," I muttered. We were lying in his bed, and we were completely naked. We had just went through 'Round 2'.

Liam had his arms around my waist, and I had mine around his neck. Liam had his head on my chest.

"You okay, Zaynie?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Li." I mumbled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I muttered. Liam brought his hand up to my face, and his finger stroked across my cheek.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Uh, I- uh-" I started.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. I don't know where that came from."

"Zayn, please let me know what is wrong," Liam pleaded.

"Liam, I promise you, nothing's wrong. Come up here." I said, patting my shoulder. Liam moved his arms from around my waist to having one around my neck and the other across my torso. He rested his head on my shoulder, and he looked up at me. "Hey, stranger." I smiled.

"Hey," he muttered.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I leaned down, and I connected our lips together.

"You're perfect, you know that?" I said without breaking the kiss.

After about ten minutes, our lips disconnected. "I love you, Zayn."

"I love you too, Liam." I smiled. Liam and I ended up falling asleep, entangled in each other's arms, and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect.

Hey! Sorry it's so short, but I wanted to update, and people wanted an update! I hope you liked it!! I love it! :) <3 ~Nik