Chapter 14 -What Is Happening to Us?!

Don't get too comfy... Things aren't always what they seem in this book... Hold on tight... Are you ready?

Niall's POV

Liam left, and Zayn and I were going to bed when my phone rang. The number was blocked.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Niall. I broke out of jail. I'm coming after you, faggot!" said my dad. I hung up the phone.

"Zayn, m-my-my dad broke outta jail. He's coming after me, like, now!" I told him. It was 1 A.M. He grabbed his phone.

"Come on. We're going to Lou's." he said, and we walked out of the house. Zayn drove to Louis's house. He called the police in the car. Louis and Liam and Harry were up hanging out. "Lou, Niall's dad is coming after him. I called the police, and they're searching for him, but he's still not safe."

"You're darn right he's not." I heard my dad's voice from afar.

"He's hear." I said. My palms were sweaty, my heart was pounding in pure fear. We were all standing outside.

The rest went by so fast. Gunshots were fired, many of them, and I heard tons of sirens. Next thing I knew, Zayn had pushed me down to the ground.

"Zayn! Help!" Liam cried. Zayn rushed over to him.

"We have to get to the hospital, like, now! Liam's been shot!" Zayn cried. He picked up Liam and started running to the car.

I looked over to see my dad on the ground, shot through the heart.

***

At the hospital when the doctor comes out

The doctor finally came out to talk to us.

"Dr. Sheeran, how is he?" asked a crying Zayn.

"Zayn, when Liam was born, he only had one good kidney. He got a transplant, but it never worked perfect. Liam got shot in his good kidney, and the other one is shutting down. Once they are shut down, the rest of his body will follow along." the doctor confessed. "Liam's in a coma. It's the only way to keep him alive until we can get a transplant, but even after that, he might not wake up for a while." he said, and then he walked away.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Niall said.

"Babe, no! It's-"

"Louis, stop!" Niall screamed. He then ran off.

"Niall!" Louis said, going after him. I ran to my car, tears still streaming my face. I started driving even though I couldn't hardly see.

The next thing I knew, everything went black.

Harry's POV

Everyone was bolting out of the hospital! First, it was Niall, followed by Louis, then Zayn, and I ran after Zayn! Zayn jumped in the car and drove off, but I still followed him! I was extremely worried about him! He got in a wreck moments later. I pulled out my phone and call 911. I told them where the wreck was and such, and they said they were on the way.

They arrived minutes later, and they drove Zayn back to the hospital. They took him into surgery.

Liam's in the hopital, Niall is God knows where, Louis is also God knows where, Zayn just got into a wreck! I'm so fucking scared! What is happening to us?!