Chapter 23 -I Love You And You Only

Omfg!! It's about 1 in the morning, and I'm in the writing mood!!! Sorry for not posting soon, but the marriage is not being posted until Christmas! Love you guys!!

Zayn's POV

1 Week Later

Liam and I stayed together, and we clung to each other. I couldn't let him go for some reason. I felt weird without him by my side. We didn't leave the house because we wanted time to ourselves.

At the moment, Liam and I were watching Batman. We were lying on the couch, and I was almost asleep, same with Liam. My eyelids were falling down, and I was gonna pass out, but my phone went off. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was a blocked number.

"H-hello?" Me.

"Hello, Zayn." Unknown.

"Who is this?" Me.

"Oh, I'm just the girl you stole Liam from." Unknown. I looked at Liam and I mouthed, 'I think it's Hailea!' I put it on speaker phone.

"Hailea, what do you want?" Me.

"I want my precious Liam back. He doesn't love you. He never did. In fact, he told me he only loves me a week ago when he slept with me." Hailea. There were tears in my eyes.

"Whe-When he sl-slept with you?" Me. I looked to Liam who looked shocked.

"Yep. He said he still loved me, and he didn't love you. Then we made love." Hailea. My eyes started to water.

"HAILEA, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I ONLY LOVE ZAYN!" Liam. By now, I was bawling, and Liam had the phone.

"You can't prove you're over me." Hailea.

"Hell yes I can! Zayn and I are getting married!" Liam.

"Sure you are." Hailea scoffed.

"We are, and you are not on the guest list!" Liam.

"Every party needs to be crashed, one way or another!" Hailea. And with that, Liam hung up. I was still bawling. Liam ran over to me and threw his arms around me.

"Baby, I never slept with her. I promise. I love you and you only." Liam kissed me, and I could taste my salty tears. I threw my arms around him, and we sat there kissing for what felt like hours. Eventually, Liam pulled away to say, "Zayn Malik, I love you and you only."

"Liam Payne, I love you too." I strokes his cheek. "Liam, do me a favor and kiss me again?" And he did!