Chapter 16 -It's About Time...

3 Weeks Later

Zayn's POV

Liam got a kidney transplant. It had been a week and a half since then. Liam was still out which made me sad. Louis, Harry, and I were still there, waiting for him to wake up. Louis and Harry didn't find Niall.

I was just sitting there talking to him when I remembered something.

"I never did tell you what I remember before the wreck, did I? What I remember is that I think that I was supposed to die." I confessed.

Suddenly, Liam opened his eyes, shot up and screamed, "No!" he looked at me. "Zayn, baby, are you okay?" Liam asked in a panic. I took one look into his eyes, and everything came rushing back to me. Everything!

"Yes, Liam, baby, I'm fine."

"Why, Zayn?!"

"Because I couldn't stand the thought of losing you! I just love you so much, and I never wanna lose you!"

Louis and Harry walked over to the bed. "Liam! You're awake! It's about time!" Louis screamed.

"Louis! Harry! I remember you guys!"

"Really? What are our full names?" Harry eyed me.

"Louis William Tomlinson and Harry Edward Tomlinson!" I screamed.

"But how?!" Harry asked.

"I told Liam something, and he woke up. I took one look into his beautiful eyes that I fell in love with on day one, and I remembered everything." I smiled.

"So where's Niall?" Liam asked, and we all went silent. "What? Is he dead?" Liam asked.

"No! Baby, no! Harry kinda blew up on him, and we can't find him." I told Liam. An idea popped into my head. "Lou, do you have Niall's mom's number?" I asked hastily.

"Yeah, why?" Louis asked.

"He could be there! Call her, now!" I screamed. Louis pulled out his phone and called Niall's mom. He put it on speaker. three rings, and she answered.

"Hello?" she asked with her Irish accent.

"Hey, Ms. Gallagher. It's Louis Tomlinson! I was just wondering if Niall was there."

"Yes, actually." she said, and we all smiled.

"Would you mind if I talked to him? Please?" Louis asked.

"Sure. Here he is." she said.

"H-hello?" an Irish voice asked.

"Niall, baby! Please come home!"

"No." that was all he said.

"Baby, please!" Louis pleaded. He was on the verge of tears.

"Niall, it's Harry. I'm sorry about what I said. It's not your fault. Liam's awake, and Zayn has his memory! All's good and well! Just please! Come back home!" Harry pleaded to him.

"Harry, I know you meant every word you said! It's all true! Just stop trying! I'm not coming back!" Niall told him. Louis gave the phone to Harry and ran out of the room, crying.

"Niall, you have to come home!" I took the phone. "Lou's a wreck without you, Harry is sorry, I miss you! Lou just bolted out the room, crying because he misses you! Niall, I miss you too! You're my best friend! How can I live without you?"

"You have Liam! That's all you've ever needed, that's all you'll ever need!" Niall cried and hung up.

Niall's POV