Chapter 24 Part 1 -Disney References

Ok..... Here's how this chapter is gonna go... I'm gonna put into parts because it's gonna be long I hope, and I wanna dedicate it to 2 people... This chapter goes to @zaynandliamlove because they commented one of the most awesome comments ever.... "Love it. Yep, yep I do" :) I love that! :3 Oh and I'm sooooo sorry I didn't post on Christmas.... But antyways.... Here we go....

Zayn's POV (Continuing right at the end of the last chapter)

"Liam, I have a question," I mumbled, hoping he heard but also hoping he didn't.

"Did you say something, Zayn?" Liam asked. I plucked up my courage and took a deep breath.

"Yes. Yes, I did. I said 'I have a question.' I wanna know when you wanna get married." I felt my heartbeat race. I was so nervous. We were still laying on the couch, so Liam threw his head back and exhaled deeply.

"I don't know, Zaynie. All I know is that I wanna be married to you, and I'm gonna pray that no one messes it up."

"Our wedding will be perfect as long as I'm there and you're there. Hell, I wouldn't care if we eloped because I'd still be with you."

"Aww, Zayn! That's so sweet!" Liam smiled brightly.

"I'd do anything to see that beautiful smile of yours." I felt my lips curl into a smile as Liam blushed at my words. "You're adorable when you blush." I said as if I was talking to a child... (which Liam was pretty much!) He blushed even more, and I laughed.

"I hate that you can make me blush, but I still love you."

"I sure hope so because I'd hate myself if you didn't," Liam slightly chuckled.

"Liam.... Can I please ask you a very serious question? It's really important to me."

"Of course, Zaynie. What is it?"

"W-why do you love me? I mean, there are so many people in the world, but you chose me." I mumbled and looked down.

"Zayn Malik, there are so many reasons I love you! I can't explain it to you. Look at me, Zayn." Liam tilted my head up, and he offered a slight curl of the lips. "Zayn Malik, you are my everything; you're my world, and you are stuck there me, okay?"

"I'm good with that because I really need you around for me. I love you so damn much, Liam. I really need you around. I can't wait for us to get married." I smiled to him. Liam earned down and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Zaynie."

"I love you too, Liam."

"So, Zayn... I have a question for you.. When do you wanna get married?"

"What's today?"

"It's July 27th. Why?"

"Because I've always wanted to get married on Halloween. How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds perfect, just like my fiancé is." I blushed at Liam's sweet words. "Ooh, my fiancé is adorable when he blushes."

"Liiiiiaaaaaaaaam, stop making me blush so much." I whined.

"But it's so adorable!" he laughed.

"But it's so embarrassing when you do it to me," I pouted.

"You're way too perfect for me. I don't get why you want me, Zayn." Liam distanced his gaze.

"Liam Payne, look at me right now." I demanded. He returned his attention to me. "Look, I love you more than Spanish or Mexican or whatever he was Buzz loved Jessie, more than Donald loved Daisy, more than Mickey loved Minnie. There are plenty of fish out there, but you and you only are my Nemo." A smiled formed on Liam's lips.

"Is it sad I understood every one of those Disney references?" he asked, we both laughed a bit.

"No, but I'm glad I know you well enough to be able to say it in a way you'd understand."

"Well, I understood perfectly fine."

"With those words, there is a price," I smirked.

"Oh, and what would that price be?"

"A question: do you feel the same way?"

"Zayn, of course I do." Liam pecked my lips. "Now, Zayn," he started as he got up, "let's go plan our wedding!"

:) I finally got it up!! I'm sorry I didn't post the marriage on Christmas, but I'm going to skip planning and go straight to the marriage in the next part. ~Nik