Chapter 8 -I Might've Lost Him

One Month Later

Zayn's POV

Liam and I continued our relationship, occasionally stealing kisses but never having any time for ourselves. The only people who knew about Liam and me were Niall, Louis, Nicole, and Harry, so we couldn't kiss unless it was just us or us and them.

Niall went back to his house, so I tried making more time outta my days to spend with him.

Niall and Louis got together about 3 weeks after Liam and I did. Their relationship was just like mine and Liam's. They got together at graduation. Niall was so happy, he kissed Louis and screamed, "I really like you!" Louis told Niall he liked him too, and they were together from there.

It was all of us, Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Nicole, and me. We were really close. I'd never been closer to anyone in my life.

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's your mother."

"Come in." I said, and she did. She sat on my bed beside me.

"Hey, Zayn. How would you feel about moving back to New York?" she asked, and I almost choked.

"What?! Why?!" I asked, dumbstruck.

"Just answer the question."

"Mom, I can't move," I said, "Not now!"

"Why not?"

"I'm in love." I mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

"With?" she asked and smiled as if she knew.

"Liam." I confessed. "He's my boyfriend."

"It's about time you told me. I only mentioned the moving thing because I was trying to get it out of you."

"How'd you find out?"

"I have my ways. Well, you tell Liam that I'm fine with it, and I know."

"Uh, I will." I said. She got up and left my room. How the hell did she find out?! Did Liam tell her?! Did she catch us kissing?! Oh well. It doesn't matter because at least she's okay with it! I can't wait to tell Liam! I grabbed my phone and called him. "Liam! My mom found out about us!"

"What?!" he screamed. "How?!"

"I'm not sure, but she says she's fine with it! She must like you!" I screamed back at him.

"I'm glad you have a sane parent! My dad would flip if he found out!" Liam said. "That's why I don't want people finding out about us! I wanna have you for as long as I can!"

"You'll always have me, even if your dad doesn't want that! I promise! I love you!"

"I love you too! Talk to you later, babe!"

"Wait!" I screamed.

"What is it, babe?"

"Can I come over? I really wanna see you!" I pleaded. "I miss you!"

"Of course you can, baby! Come on over now!" Liam sounded happy.

"If you don't want me to come, I won't. You can tell me, babe."

"No, I want you to! Come on!"

"Okay, baby. See you in a few." I smiled and hung up. I went to find my mom. "Mom, I'm going to Liam's." I smiled. I got in her car and drove to Liam's place.

It took five minutes to get there.

Liam's POV

I heard a knock on the door. I answered it. I saw my beautiful Zayn standing in the doorway, smiling his beautiful smile. I wanted to attack his beautiful body, but I restrained myself. "Come in." I couldn't wait to get to my room. "Let's go to my room." I said, and we walked there. I closed the door, so excited. Zayn sat down on my bed, and I tackled him. "God, I missed you, babe!" I kissed him.