Chapter 15 -"Wake Up Soon?"

To make up for the short chapters, here you go!

Third Person POV

Zayn was in the hospital, being operated on. Harry was sitting in the waiting room, wondering what the hell happened to the group of friends. Liam was still in his deep coma, his body repairing slowly. When Niall ran off, Louis went after him, and he was still running after him after hours had passed.

Harry's POV

What the hell is going on with us?! We're becoming a mess! God knows what will happen next! Someone could end up dead! This is all Niall's fault! Liam wouldn't have been shot, Louis wouldn't be God knows where with Niall, Zayn wouldn't be in that fucking wreck, I wouldn't be sitting here, losing my fucking mind! Ugh! Niall! Why did you have screw this up?!

Niall's POV

Song on the side that describes how Niall feels in the second verse!

I just kept running. I heard Louis calling my name, but I knew he knew this was my fault too. I ran home. I couldn't hear Louis anymore. I went inside and closed the door. I grabbed a razor out of the bathroom with tears running down my face. I broke the blade out of the razor and put the metal on my skin.

I did it. I brought the blade across my skin, leaving a cut on skin. I missed having that feeling of pain on my skin.It made me feel... aliveIt made me feel in control, like I had a sense of feeling in my body, even if the feeling was pain. I would've rather felt pain than nothing at all.

I brought the blade across for another cut. I closed my eyes in relief. I was about to do it again when I heard someone start yelling at me.

"No! Niall, stop!" I heard someone cry. I opened my eyes and saw a crying Louis.

"Louis? What are you doing here?!" I screamed.

"Why, Niall? Why?" Louis asked, ignoring my question. I was silent. "Answer me!"

"Because I deserve it." I mumbled.

He doesn't care about you! He doesn't love you! Who could love someone like you?! You're just a screw up! You don't deserve to live! Just die! Don't let him get to you! He's just going to hurt you, and you know it! I heard a voice in my head say.

Louis tried walking closer to me, but I stepped back. "Niall, I-"

"No! You don't love me! I know you know deep inside I'm just a little screw up! You're just going to hurt me! Just like everyone else! Just leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Niall! No! I-"

"No!" I screamed again. I ran off, blade in hand.

Good, good! Keep running, don't listen to a word he says! You know he could never love you! Who could?

Harry's POV

The doctor finally came out of the room Zayn was in. "Well! How is he?" I asked, my hands trembling. I thought I was losing my mind or something!

"He is okay, but his memory isn't. You're friends have some very bad luck, yet very good. His memory is pretty wiped. He remembers a few small things, but that is it. We're keeping him overnight to run some tests on him. You can go in and see him since it's only you." I ran to Zayn's room.

"Hey, Zayn." I said when I saw he was awake.

"W-who are you?" he asked, and I sat in a chair beside him.

"Listen, I'm one of your friends. My name is Harry. You got in an accident. I promise you can trust me. I know you can't remember me, but you have to trust me. The doctors are letting you out tomorrow, and I'm going to take you to see someone. Now, I'm taking you to see this person because you love this person very much, and they love you very much."