Chapter 12 -He's Fine??

Liam's POV

The second the doctor told me the bad news, I burst into tears.

Why? Why does this have to happen to the person who means the most to me? I love him so much, and I can't lose him! Not now!

"Liam, we're taking Zayn to the hospital for a surgery." the doctor said. "I can't preform surgery, but I can supervise it and keep you updated. Get in my car, and I'll drive you over there.

***

The doctor and I arrived at the hospital. I had already called Louis and told him to get to the hospital and to get Niall, Nicole and Harry. I wasn't a whiny baby, I didn't sob and sob and sob, I just cried silently.

Louis, Niall, Nicole and Harry arrived. I ran to Louis and collasped in his arms. "Liam, what happened?"

"Z-Zayn h-ha-has a br-brain t-tum-tumor." I sobbed as Louis let me go. "H-he's g-gooing i-in-into su-surgery, b-but th-the sur-surgery o-only h-has a 30% ch-chance of w-w-working." I said. Niall, who was standing right beside Louis, passed out. Louis, with his great instincts, got behind Niall and caught him. The doctor then came out. "H-how is h-he?" I asked.

"Zayn's still in surgery, but so far, everything is going perfect. He should be out of surgery in an hour."

"Woah, Louis, I had a dream that Zayn had a brain tumor and could possibly die." Niall said, dazed and confused.

"That was no dream." said Dr. Sheeran. Niall went back out, and Louis got up rushed at the doctor, but Harry got Louis before he could. Great instincts must've ran in the family.

"Lou, please calm down." I whispered and went and sat by Niall. Louis calmed down as the doctor went back into the surgery room. Harry comforted Nicole, who was crying her eyes out. Louis came to sit by me, and he wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest. "What am I gonna do if he's gone? I love him, and I can't lose him."

"Shh. We'll worry about that if the surgery fails." Louis stroked my hair. We sat down on the waiting room chairs. "You and I both know that Zayn is pretty strong! If anyone can take this, it's him! Just relax a little bit. Try and get some sleep."

"Promise me you'll wake me up if something happens?" I asked.

"I promise." Louis said, and I rested my head on Louis's chest. I fell into a dreamless sleep...

"Liam. Liam, wake up." I heard Louis's voice. "Zayn, he's out of surgery! He's gonna be fine!" I opened my eyes dazily and smiled. "But he's going to have to go through some therapy for a while." Louis said. I didn't care. He was okay. That was all that mattered to me.

One Month Later

Zayn went through his therapy. It went quite well. The therapy only lasted a month, so it was finally over. Zayn was as good as ever. I was so happy that he was gonna be okay.