2. Hazel Eyes.

^ Petunia Evans (in the books she's blonde) ^

Sticking to her word both Prim and Petunia were ready by 11:30 AM and flooed out of the fireplace. Petunia had informed her that it had been added onto the floo network so that their precious Lily could go and see her friends. According to her sister they were vile people to be around.

The two had flooed straight into Flourish and Blotts, looking at how many books were here Prim thanked the heavens that host of her books from Beauxbatons were being used this year so she just picked up some extras, Hogwarts A History by Bathilda Bagshot, History Of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot and 1000 Nasty Hexes To Throw At Your Enemy By Karleen Marchbanks. Before she decided that she needed to go to Gringotts for an inheritance test to check if she was a descendant of any lines been as they weren't available in France.

As Petunia and Prim were weaving their way threw the crowds Prim caught sight of a pair of mischievous hazel eyes looking straight back at her, he had raven black hair than stuck out everywhere and a lob-sided grin.

"Stop staring," Petunia told her as she saw where her sister was looking, "or you'll scare him off," when the boy aimed his grin at her Prim blushed, offered a smile smile of her own whilst come,et key ignoring her sister's words, and began to drag her older sister towards Gringotts.

"So, who's lover boy?"

And with that she earned a smack from her one year younger sister.

--•-- I decided to skip the going to the main desk bit because I just want them to get on the train! --•--

"Three hits of blood please, Miss. Evans," she obliged as she pricked her figure on the needle in front of her and dropped the blood in.

It only took a couple of minutes for a piece of parchment to come up.

Name: Primrose Amaryllis Evans.

Blood Status: Muggleborn (from a line of squibs) quarter-Veela.

Mother: Gillian Georgina Evans née Harl.

Father: Jonas Rodger Evans.

Heir Of:

Ravenclaw >
Slytherin ^
LeFay >

^ = Title can only be held by a male.
* = Title can be held by either gender.
> = Title can only be held by a female.

Primrose Amaryllis Evans can become Lady Ravenclaw-LeFay now.

The goblin in front of them went out of the room only to come back with three boxes, this is when she saw it fit to ask the question she had been waiting to ask since she read that she was an heir to something.

"Why didn't it go to my twin sister? Lillian Marie Evans, she's older than me?"

"Because the rings did not deem her worthy," was his reply as he got out the first ring.

"The Ravenclaw ring, the motto is 'Witt Beyond Great Measure Is A Man's Greatest treasure," the ring had sapphires all around it and a massive one in a middle, sure enough the Ravenclaw motto was inscribed into the ring.

"The LeFay ring," he announced, getting out a much dustier looking box. After blowing the rust off he got the ring out that was silver was diamonds everywhere on it, at the front there was a flower, a primrose, with a black gem that Primrose could not identify, "the motto is 'Magic As Dark As Night, Hearts More Of The Light''.

Once both of the rings had accepted her she went down to the vaults to grab some gold before resurfacing to get two last things. A new trunk and a pet.

--•--•--

Once she had walked into the shop Prim found her trunk almost instantly. It was silver with accessories on it, she also had paid quite a lot extra to have her entails engraved in it, P.A.E along with a fair few protective enchantments and passcode. With the trunk in hand she walked into Magical Meanagrie.

"Hello, I'm Elena Kinns how can I help you?" Asked a lady in the Magical Mangarie uniform.

"I'm Primrose Evans and this is my sister, Petunia Evans. We were hoping to look at the cats and birds," Prim replied, Elena lead the way down the isles to where about twenty cats and kittens were. Prim's eyes lingered on a beautiful black fluff ball with deep blue eyes, he was absolutely adorable.

"Nobody wants to buy her, she's a nasty piece of work," Elena spat at the cage and the cage as the kitten went silent in fear. She had never been so angry in her life, with the exceptions of some things her sister said about her, at a person. How could somebody treat an innocent creature like that?

"I'd like him," Prim said, raising an eyebrow at the lady as if daring her to argue. She just scoffed and replied with an,

"You can have her," and pushed the fearful kitten into her arms.

"Shh... It's okay," immediately the fur ball began to purr.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Petunia talking to a plump ginger cat with an adoring look in her eyes.

"You can have him if you want," Prim said smiling at her sister. Her sister jumped for joy and hugged her, being careful not to squash the sleeping fluff ball.

"We'll need an owl to keep in touch," Primrose announced as the lady, who now had a scowl on her face, lead them over to where about forty owls were. An owl in the far left caught her eye, he was a very small owl with very large, bronze eyes.

"Oh, isn't he gorgeous," Petunia cooed and couldn't help but smile. Petunia seemed to have changed since she got back, he eldest sister was always saying how boring it was at home and how much she missed her, now she just seemed so... Lively.

--•--•--

"Time to go home then?" Petunia asked after they'd finished their ice creams.

"Time to go home," Prim confirmed as they linked arms and apperated on the spot back to their house where a glaring Lily was waiting.

--•--•--

Even in her dreams the night of August 31st all she could dream about was those eyes.

Mischievous Hazel Eyes.