Part 1. Chapter 17

Waking up in the morning with a slight headache, I went into the shower and already there under cold running water remembered about last night. But in fact, of his end did not even want to think .. I took a shower, dried off with a soft towel and wore a dress and shoes ... Coming out of the bathroom, make-up and left the room.

Downstairs waiting for me, Eric, Jenny and breakfast. I said - "Good morning" - and the children told me in response. The air was calm, because they were terribly wonder why yesterday I saw, and they could not ask .. This silence me a little tired. I am absolutely not annoying. But I felt sorry for their vision, they looked askance at me, and then looked at each other. I took the cup and smiled looking at the children.

- What are you looking at me? Are wrinkles appeared? - I smiled and took a sip of coffee in the morning trying to smooth out the sour faces of youth ... - Guys enjoy your meal and not have to look at me, I'm not a ghost - I said a little irritably and put the cup on the table, the children began to sharply breakfast looking at the plate .. . I also took the traditional breakfast bacon and eggs .. After a few minutes of silence, the silence interrupted call. I looked at the caller ID, it certainly was Serena. I picked up the phone with a cheerful voice, in the hope that she does not know about yesterday.

- Mom, good morning. How did you sleep?

- Like a baby.

- Well. So faced off?

- So. - I put Serena on the speakerphone, and got up from the table. - Dear children. What is going on. Between us Rufus does not concern you. Enough to climb into other people's business. - I said it quite calmly but slightly raised voice. Not taking the phone, I went to my room and got our album with Rufus. Finally, let there be at least some photos for Charles. I looked at the time, it was already time to leave for the Empire. I went down the stairs with the album and went to the elevator.

- Mom, are you going to the Empire?

- And what else? We do agree with Charles.

- But .. - of course, he wanted to ask about Rufus, but could not, so I smiled and stepped into the elevator. I go down to the first floor, in the hall where I was greeted by Ivan and I left the house and walked to the car. Once I got into the car, shut the door behind me and the car moved off.

After a while I was at the Empire, driving endless bright signs about discounts and eternal traffic jams ...

I went to the Empire and Charles greeted me he was glad to see me, but a little taken aback when I realized that I was alone ...

- You have changed your mind? - Annoyance, Charles looked at me - I know I did not insist, in any case, we can ...

- Charles, we have not changed their minds, but the way in our history there are many quarrels, they still do not stop, maybe if you want, you can take a photo from the album, there is the wedding and youth ..

- It's very nice of you, Lily ... - I saw Charles fixed his glance behind me and I turned my head ... There was a Rufus with a bouquet of lilies. Charles immediately departed from me, and Rufus toward me.

- I thought you were gone and offended.

- I was offended, but that does not mean that our history is not sincere. Our history is we. And no matter how many fights between us were not. We are all the same couple who love each other no matter what. I think that our history will be what is great.

- As you come to this?

- I was hoping you'd be here. Lily. What would have happened then, even a month ago, did not describe what is happening now. After all, you went to the step which says you even agreed to leave her husband for me and for that I love you very much. - He immediately kissed me and I heard how near we immediately sparked flash cameras and quiet words of Charles - "What, you stand? Take off!" - Finally, I stopped kissing and looked at Rufus - I love you!

- And I love you! - I hugged him very much felt, as always, all relatives that can be collected only in one person. He's right. Our history is we. All that happened between us, made us what we are. I guess now I'm ready to go to great for him. With each of our quarrel and reconciliation, I love it more and more. I think he can forgive me. Almost all. For that I love him.

Charles came up to us and smiled sheepishly.

- Charles, we probably ready. - He looked at us and smiled.

- You've already done everything. Doni made stunning pictures. They are sincere and the most important thing in our hotel. I think it would be much better simulated images of photographers.

- Yes you are right. So really it should be better - they shook hands in greeting.

- There was another circumstance.

- What happened?

- There is nothing. A couple of our evening want to put on the cover of "New York".

- Why did it happen?

- Lily. Well - first, it will be a holiday of the year. In - Second, our corporation is one of the first. And the third. They know it was you.

We smiled and pereglyanulis.- photographed is no longer necessary. Your quarrel yesterday, today went to the benefit of the photo. Sorry. - We chuckled again.

- They just take an interview, where you have to talk about its history ..

- When?

- Today.

- Today?

- Lily do not worry. - Rufus, and they said Chuck grinned. This is a common reaction of all women. - They come to you in a couple of hours of Lily.

- EEm okay. Good. I went to the salon. - I turned and walked toward the door, but then he came back and gave flowers to Rufus. - Put them somewhere, and then wither and again went to the exit.