Chapter 10: I'm Coming For You

Trigger Warning!!!

It's been two weeks since I've talked to Dean or Neville. I've been hanging out with AJ a lot an I've even gotten to know Paige a lot better. It's still weird not talking to Dean or Neville though. One of them usually make my day by doing or saying something ridiculous.

"Earth to Winnie! Do you copy?" Paige waves a hand in my face. I hadn't realized I zoned out while Paige was talking about some guy she hooked up with last night.

"Sorry, Paige. I just have some things on my mind,"

"Obviously. Now spill," She leaned forward with an excited grin on her face.

"Alright. Neville got mad at me for telling him I just like him as a friend after he told me he liked me. Dean is mad at me because I snapped at him. Usually I'm hanging out with one or the other. I know I have you guys but I've felt lonely without them," I sigh. I need to make things right with both of my best friends. Is Dean even one of my best friends? If he was he's not anymore now that he's pissed at me.

"I'm surprised Neville hasn't talked to you for that long. You guys are always together. But as for Dean, he can hold a grudge for a long time. That's too bad you guys aren't on good terms anymore," Paige shakes her head slightly.

"Why?" What thought could she possibly have now?

"It's obvious Dean has the hots for you. He stares at you whenever you're in the room. The random girls that go into is room late at night have stopped and he isn't getting drunk every night. You've had an impact on him," What Paige just said left me speechless.

"I never knew Dean did any of that. I guess I don't really know him at all," I don't know what to think about all this information. Dean is just a fuck boy. Well, was according to Paige. But still, I can't go on thinking I'm not a potential fuck and dump for him.

"I can tell you're over thinking this,"

"How can't I? I mean, what if I'm just another potential fuck and dump for him?"

"If he's stopped fucking a different girl every night because of you, trust me, you're not," She looks at me with a serious expression on her face. I still can't rule out that possibility though.

"Well, the first step to figuring out my feelings is apologizing to both of the guys. Starting with my life long best friend,"

***

I get to the arena two hours before the show starts. I need some time to get ready, practice, and find Neville all before the show starts. I'm planning on apologizing to Dean after the show or tomorrow at the gym.

After I'm in my ring gear I head to the hair and make up people. I'm just too lazy to do my own tonight. I walk in and see a girl around my age sitting on one of the chairs looking bored. She looks up at me and a smile immediately spreads across her face.

"Hello! Do you need your hair and makeup done?" She asks and I nod. "Take a seat. My name is Molly. I'm new here,"

"I'm Winnie,"

"I know. You're one of my favorite divas. Now, how do you want your hair?" She turns around waiting for me to answer.

"I usually just straighten it. I don't really do anything with my makeup," I tell her.

"What if we do something different?"

"Like?"

"We can curl your hair and give you the smokey eye look," I nod and she claps excitingly before getting to work. It doesn't take too long. When she's finished she turns me towards the mirror and my mouth drops.