IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!!!!!

I want to start off by saying how sorry I am for not updating this book for over a year now. I know I've lost a lot of readers because they've given up hope of getting an update ever again. But for those of you that have stayed around I will be updating again in the near future! 

HOWEVER

My main priority through January is to finish the Perfectly Insane series since that has been published the longest. I will be updating that book again starting the week of December 16th because I'm not a college student and will  not have time until my winter break to write and update these books. My goal is to finish the Perfectly Insane series by the end of January (2019) and to finish this book during the summer of 2019. I will update this book a few times during my winter break but not too much since this book is not my main priority for the next two and half months or so. 

Again, I'm so sorry for this hiatus but I hope you're looking forward to the updates! I promise you these books will be finished!!! I refuse to be one of those writers that leave a book published and never finish it. I will finish these books. 

Perfectly Insane series: finish by end of January (that's my goal at least)

Heal Me: finish during the summer of 2019

I look forward to talking to you guys again in the near future!