Chapter 1: Uncle Wallace

As soon as we got to Sootopolis I ran over to the Sootopolis City Gym, Mewtwo and Chronic in close pursuit.

Chronic looked at me. "You related to him or something?" he asked, tilting his head.

I shook my head. "No, not exactly. You see, my father is really good friends with him, and he's a close family friend, and that's why I call him Uncle Wallace."

Chronic nodded. "Ah. I see."

I then walked in, but an alarm immediately went off, and I was thrown into a wall by an Ice Beam.

I then heard a Pokemon cry out. "Swa! Swampert!"

There was no mistaking it. That was Uncle Wallace's Swampert. I looked over at Chronic and Mewtwo. "Thanks a lot..."

As if on cue, he ran into the room, and I couldn't move, as the Ice Beam had me frozen to the wall, and I couldn't move. "Swampert! What did you find?"

Swampert then ran over to me. "Swa! Swampert!"

I growled as Uncle Wallace walked over to me. "Well, well... What do we have here? A Mew Pokehuman... You must be new. The system didn't recognize you, and you are with Chronic and Mewtwo. Something has to be up. Who are you, and why are you here? Are you here for the Dark One? Are those two really just Zoroark? Are you the-"

I cut him off. "Uncle Wallace! Stop making assumptions! It's me! Sarah! Cynthia and Steven Stone's daughter!"

Uncle Wallace chuckled. "Yeah right."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, the prophecy says "... the Daughter of Beauty and Steel. Uncle Wallace, Beauty refers to my mother, and Steel refers to my father!"

He sighed. "Maybe you do have a point."

===

I finished explaining, and Uncle Wallace nodded. "I see. So you are here to retrieve Groudon and Kyogre then, I assume?"

I nodded, and leaned my head on Chronic's shoulder.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Tired?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Didn't get too much sleep last night, to be honest."