Chapter 4: Over to the Darkness

(A/N: HI. I AM ALIVE! SCHOOL, WHY YOU GIVE ME FINALS?!)

When I went outside, I was surprised that Chronic didn't follow me.

It was a bit chilly, so I had grabbed my jacket, which had a design like Yveltal on it, as I always had an obsession over it. I also used my powers to make myself an Umbreon Pokéhuman, partially to help light the way in front of me, and partially because it is my favorite Eeveelution.

I bumped into something, and when I looked up, I saw it was my telescope. That's odd, I thought to myself. This wasn't here earlier... Regardless, I looked through it, immersing myself in the unknown depths of space.

I wasn't sure how long I was out there, but someone tapped my shoulder, and when I turned around, there was no one there, and I saw that the sun was barely starting to come up, and then I saw her. Lia.
She chuckled. "There can only be one reason that you're out here. Chronic told you the other side of the prophecy, didn't he? Also, I must say, I love your jacket."

I sighed. "Thank you. I... I have always had an obsession with Yveltal... And yes. You are correct. He did tell me the other side. ... And I've made up my mind."

She slightly grinned, and walked a bit closer to me. "And that is?"

I sighed. "... I'm following your version of the prophecy. The Prophecy of Oblivion."

Lia smiled, and extended her hand. "Great. Just shake my hand, and the deal is sealed."

I was about to shake her hand, but I hesitated. "One. Question. If.I decide to change my mind, will... Will I be able to change back? Back to the other prophecy?"

Lia sighed. "Yes, but I doubt that will happen. Now, shake my hand so it's sealed."

Without another moment of hesitation, I took her hand and shook it, and a small vortex of Dark Energy briefly surrounded our hands, but it faded.

Lia smirked. "It is done. The Prophecy of Oblivion shall be made a reality! Shall we begin by capturing Chronic, since we're already here?"

I nodded, so many thoughts I really had never considered before flowing through my head. I then used my powers to become a Mightyena Pokéhuman, my ears and tail now being that of a Mightyena. I looked at Lia. "How do I look?"

She grinned. "Like you belong on our side."

I then thought to myself. Is this really the path I want to take? Is it even the right one?

I then heard Lia chuckle. "Sarah, I assure you this is the right decision. Now please go and get Chronic. Please."

I begrudgingly nodded, and went inside, and put the hoodie of my jacket up.

Chronic was in the kitchen, and he looked worried. "Thank Arceus you're alright," he said.

I sighed, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Chronic... I'm so sorry..."

He looked at me, confused and concerned. "Sarah? What are you talking about? What are you sorry for?"

I then held my hands in front of me, forming a Shadow Ball. "... For what I did. I chose to follow the Prophecy of Oblivion. ... I'm so sorry..." I then fired the Shadow Ball at Chronic, and he was obviously caught off guard, and was hit, falling to the ground.