Chapter 10: Hoenn is Safe... For Now

(Sarah's POV)

I ended up surfacing in some sort of cave. I didn't know exactly where I was, other than the fact that I was still in the Cave of Origins.
I hopped out of the water, and shook myself off, and became a Charizard Pokéhuman, partially to warm myself, and partially to light the way.
I started to look around, not exactly sure what I was looking for. I mean, I knew I was looking for a female Kyogre Pokéhuman, but I had no idea what she looked like.
I formed a small ball of fire in my hands, and walked around, hoping to find something, anything at all.
That's when it happened.

I was suddenly flung against a cave wall by a gush of water, most likely a Hydro Pump, and I was soaked, and I became a Mew Pokéhuman again, due to the damage that I had taken.
An individual, clearly a Kyogre Pokéhuman, walked up to me. "And what do you think you're doing here, and who are you?"
"I am Sarah, and I'm here looking for you," I said, a bit shaky, still getting over the damage I had taken.
The female crossed her arms. "Mhm. And why have you come for me? Not many know that I reside down here."
I sighed. "Kyogre. I'm tge Mew of Legends. 'The Daughter of Beauty and Steel combined'. That's me."
Kyogre scoffed. "Hah! You expect me to believe this, even though the Dark One was defeated some time ago?"
I shook my head. "I know that happened, but Chronic and I have reason to believe that the Dark One has somehow risen again!

===

The whole ordeal took a few hours, but Chronic and I finally got Groudon and Kyogre into the safe house that Palkia had created.
I looked at Chronic. "What now?"
"Now," he said, "we go to the Distortion World, and get Giratina."