Chapter 20: Wait...I have a Sister?

(A/N: Yeah. Before anything in this chapter happens, I'm letting y'all know I've had this planned since, oh, I Almost Become Part of the Food Chain, or somewhere in that area.

Anyways, enjoy!)

(Sarah's POV)

I growled at Lia. "What?! He is not my boy-toy!"
Lia grinned, and before I could even say a word, she had me pinned to the bed. "Sarah, Sarah...you poor, innocent fool...can't you see? I've already this fight."
I growled, but I stopped almost as soon as I had started. ...there was something odd going on. The way Lia was talking to me...it seemed all too familiar, but I couldn't quite place why.
Lia seemed to pick up on what I was thinking. "What? Is something wrong, Sarah?"
I shook my head. I wasn't exactly sure how to respond, as I had gotten an idea. But there was no way Lia could be my sister. None whatsoever. I'm Cynthia and Steven's only daughter. "No..." was the only thing I managed to say.
Lia then smirked as she swept some hair from my face, causing me to shiver a bit. "No, Sarah. I know that there's something on your mind. And I'm sure I know what it is," she said in almost a teasing manner.
I growled. "If you know what it is, then why don't you tell me?"

Lia grinned. "Of course. You finally came to the realization that we have so much in common. That we are, in fact...sisters.
I shook my head in utter disbelief. "If that's the case...why haven't they told me before..?"
Lia softly cooed in my ear, sending chills down my spine, making me VERY uncomfortable. "Because, sister, I'm older, and many things made me a subject to not be talked about."

Before I could answer, Chronic rushed into the room, along with my parents.
Mom was the one who spoke up. "Olivia. Get off of your sister. Now."