Chapter 4 (:

Recap: "She said she couldn't make it today. Sorry." one girl says. I walk out and search around for her. When I decide that she isn't in the building I walk outside and head to the sports court. I look around and then my heart shatters. I see Natasha making out with some guy! I walk a little closer before seeing who the other guy is. It's Nathan. Taylor's boyfriend.

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe that jerk blew me off for his girlfriend. But I guess, it's okay... I mean he is herboyfriend.. Not mine. I frowned in thought, why'd that feel so weird all of a sudden? I shrugged it off and waved to Greg as he drove away.

He's a really nice guy, but honestly, he has to cut the perv jokes. They're absolutely, awkward and just... not needed. Sighing I unlocked my door and walked up to my bedroom. Throwing my bag onto my chair, I jumped onto my bed, landing with an 'oomph'.

Laying on my tummy my head resting on my arms. Today in survival class, I got paired with Drew which was totally cool with me, but I kinda wish I was paired with Nathan, just so we could chill out together more. Lately it felt he was always kept at school for after school training. I wish he'd come hang out with me just for a little while, but I guess he really did love his sports and if I was a good girlfriend I would support him no matter what. Even if I did get lonely at times. 

I heard my bedroom door open, and I stayed still. If it was mum, she would ask me how my day was. Same with dad. If it was Nathan he'd probably give me a nice big hug, and if it was Drew he'd probably just go use my bathroom.

I watched a dark denim pair of jeans walk into my view and then continued on towards my en-suitebathroom. Drew.

When he came out, he sat down on the bed besides me. Finally I got myself up and sat besides him.

"Why so quiet? Missing your girlfriend?" I asked,

He shrugged, "Something like that.."

Wow, I've never heard Drew sound this depressed before.. maybe they've had a fight or something. I put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him into me.

"What happened? Are you guys fighting"

He shrugged again, "I would have to say yes" He mumbled,

"What'd she do?" I asked,

He shook his head, "Nothing Tay, nothing at all"

He slowly placed his hand on my thigh and I felt a sudden tingling feeling set off in my stomach. Kinda like when I'm with Nathan.. but different, this felt.. nicer.

I sighed and rested my head on Drew's head, "How bout we have a nap? I'm keen on going on a sleep. What about you?"

He nodded, "Yeah, a sleep sounds nice"

We slipped under the covers, Drew wrapping his arms around me, which was new but cause he was so sad I didn't really want to be mean and pull away. So I allowed him to hug me while he slipped into a troubled sleep. I soon followed after him, I hope he's okay...

~*~

Woo, that's chapter 4 :)
Hope you liked it!

Emerald <3