Chapter 20

Taylor's P.o.v

When I woke up, I found that I was all alone. Bathrooms, empty. Lounge room, empty. Bedrooms, games rooms, the dinning room, even the kitchen. All of them empty, empty, empty.

And it kinda killed me. The one time that I needed to be around people, no one was there for me. It made me feel unloved and lonely. Shaking myself, I got up off the couch and decided to make me some breakfast.

As I was just about to grab a bowl, there was a knock on my door. Heaving a sigh, I walked over and opened the door and there stood Drake with a take out bag in his hand.

"Glad to see your up" He said, with a smirk

"Mhm" I moaned, before slouching away and throwing myself onto the couch

I heard him, chuckling while closing the door.

"So what would you like for breakfast, a bacon and egg burger? or how about some pancakes. Maybe if you promise to be happy today you can have both" He teased,

I sat up and glared, but gave it up in the end because it took to much effort. He laughed at me, and we sat down and ate breakfast together, talking as if we had known each other all our life and I'll have to admit it felt nice.

Very nice.

~*~

Drew's p.o.v

I was laying on my bed, eyes sore from not getting a wink of sleep last night. All I could think of was Taylor and that guy. What was she doing with him? How does she know him? What does she feel towards him? On and on the questions would circle my head like a never ending carousal.

It was driving me insane! Groaning in frustration, i got up and threw on some clothes and headed to Taylor's house. If I stay by myself any longer I will honestly kill myself. I needed to see Taylor and I needed some questions.

I knocked on her front door and waited, when she opened it she had a smile on her face but it vanished all to soon.

"Drew" She greeted me, angrily

"Look, I know you don't want to see me, but please just hear me out"

"I'm sorry, but I'm a tad busy Drew"

"Busy with what?" I grumbled,

I heard someone clear their throat, "Um, that'd be me"

When I looked up away from Taylor, I meet the brown eyes of that boy she was hugging yesturday.

"And you would be?"

"My date!" Taylor shouted,

My whole body tensed as I looked down at her. She moved on that quickly? What the hell was she thinking!? Is she trying to distroy me?

"My names Drake"

"I don't give a rats ass what your name is, what do you think your doing dating my girl!" I shouted in pure hatred.

"I'm not your girl Drew. My names not Natlia"

"Your mistaken Taylor!" I shouted back, trying to make her listen to me

"Yeah, yeah I know the story. She forced herself upon you and you just weren't strong enough to keep her off of you" She said,

"No! That's not it at all. Look I did kiss her okay, I take full blame or that. I. Kissed. Natalia" I stated,

"Okay" I heard her mumble "You don't have to rub it in"

"I'm not trying-" I started, but Drake cut me off

"Maybe you should just leave Drew" He said, placing his hand on Taylor's shoulder

I tensed and glared up at him.

"Yes, he's right Drew. Drake and I were busy anyway" She grabbed Drakes hand, and pulled him out of her doorway

I watched her turn around and lock her door, then I stood still and shocked as she just brushed past me, with Drake following. She jumped straight into Drake's car, and I watched them drive away.

I watched Drake drive my girl away, as I stood on her porch and listened to my heart break into a million pieces.

~*~

Aww poor Drew, what you guys thinking?

Team Drake? Or Team Drew?

I'd like to hear your thoughts <3

Love Emerald