Chapter 6 :O

Drew's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt slightly relieved and happy and by happy… I mean really happy. Cursing quietly I tried to ease my way out of Taylor's hold. Sometime during last night, she had thrown herself on me, her arm around my torso, while her legs tangled with mine.

My happy member downstairs, did nothing to help the matter as I tried pulling away from her, she would moan and move back into me bumping my little happy friend. Groaning I tried to calm myself, think bad things I thought to myself. Think ugly old women, or something!

But no matter how ugly I thought, he just wouldn't go away! Why now? Why in Taylor's bed? This never happened when Natasha slept over! So why's it happening in Taylor's bed?

I glanced down at Taylor, and saw her mouth slightly open as she breathed in and out. Sighing, I took our childhood friendship from my mind and looked at her from another guys perspective.

Perfect tanned skin, with amazing plump lips and a little ski ramp nose to go with her gorgeous blue eyes. Her blonder hair, fell around her face and shoulders and she cuddled up into me.

I can see why all the guys look at her, that's for sure. She's beautiful on the inside, and a drop dead gorgeous angel on the outside. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous friend like Taylor, but I always felt sad when she'd call me her best friend or childhood friend.

I suppose, it's just because I've been put in the friend zone, and I'm never coming out of it. That thought seemed to dampen my mood a lot.. even down stairs! So I kept thinking depressing thoughts until I was back to normal, and was actually starting to feel a little depressed.

Yawning I closed my eyes and decided to go back to sleep, Taylor won't be waking up anytime soon that's for sure.

Taylor's P.O.V

His soft yet strong, rough hands traced my shoulder before following down along my arm. As his fingers brushed across my hand he entangled his fingers with mine, squeezing lightly and pulling me closer to him.

I sighed, and his lips traced along my collar bone and headed up towards my jaw line. A light breeze reminded me that we were at a deserted beach, with the sun slowly setting, this couldn't get anymore romantic!

Slowly I bent my knees and mad him follow me down onto the sand, carefully he laid upon me, giving me sweet kisses on my lips. I pulled back, expecting to see Nathan, but was shocked to see it was Drew-

Jumping up from my laying position I sent me and Drew flying onto the floor. Wincing in pain, I tried to get the heavy weight onto of my chest off.

"What the.." I heard Drew mumbling,

I opened my eyes and watched Drew lift him off of my chest, but stayed above me hovering.. Just like in my dream. My mouth slowly opened, and my face begun to change into a pink shade.

Drew stared at me confused, before popping an eyebrow, "Are you feeling alright Tay?"

I only nodded, yes, in reply not trusting my voice one little bit.

"Are you sure, your looking kind of red"

I swallowed and looked away, "I-I-I'm fine, ju-just get off of m-me"

Drew, took one last look, before pulling away and jumping back onto my bed. I quickly got off the floor, and ran into the bathroom. Shutting the door a went over to the sink and stared at my reflection.

My hair, was going in every direction possible, while my face couldn't have been more red, even if it tried! Sighing, in embarrassment I threw water onto my face and dried it with a towel before walking back out.

Drew was casually laying on my bed, with his legs crossed and his arms behind his head. He looked over to me and smirked,

"So what were you dreaming about last night?" He waggled his eyebrows,

"What! No-nothing why?!" I stammered out.

"Someone, couldn't keep their hands off of me last night"

I blushed even more, "I can't help what I do in my sleep!" I shout,

He laughed and pulled me onto the bed with him, "I was kidding, love. No need to get worked up"

I huffed and turned away from him, trying to hide away under my blankets.

"Hey" Drew called, "Don't hide from me"

He pulled me out of the blankets and towards him as if I was as light as a feather. He tucked me under his amazingly tanned, muscled arm and smiled down at me.

"I find it cute that you can't help but touch me in your sleep"

I closed my eyes and sighed, "I'm not cute" I huffed,

"I beg to differ"

I glared up at him, but found I couldn't keep it up as he was looking down at me with the most loving look in his eyes, that I could swear he felt more then friendship towards me. I quickly shoved the thought away, no way in hell would Drew, ever fall in love with a girl like me.. It'd be to much like a fairytale

I didn't realise we were staring into each others eyes, until a sharp, annoyed yell brought my attention to my bedroom door.

"What the f*ck are you doing with my girlfriend you d*ck!" Nathan shouted,

My eyes popped out of my head, holy crap! What the hell is going to happen!?

~*~

Hey, hey, hey! So this chapter was a little… rude and sexy lol but I thought I'd raunch it up a little bit ;)

SO! Oh My God!

Nathan walked in on his girlfriend all cosy in Drew's arms?! What is he going to do? What is Taylor and Drew going to do? And we mustn't forget that Nathan might be cheating with Drew's girlfriend Natasha now can we. Heh heh heh.

What do you guys think is going to happen??

Love you! Emerald <3