Chapter 21

Taylor's POV:

I squirmed in my seat just in time to see Drew slumping against my house. Was he really this sad? He broke ME and he's sad that I have Drake to help mend me? I relaxed against the chair and hid my face in my hands. I felt Drake's gaze and then the car halted. I slid my hands down my face and looked over at him. He slowly reached over and lifted my chin up and towards him. I didn't pull away but it wasn't because I wanted to be close to him. I NEEDED to be close to him.

"Your thinking about him aren't you?" he said to himself more than asked me. I nodded slowly and turned away. He sighed and turned the car around and headed to the house. I whipped out my phone and texted Drew:

ME:Want to explain? Meet me in the treehouse.

DREW:Thank you so much Taylor. You won't regret this.

I put my phone away and ran to the treehouse. I climbed the ladder clumsily and swung open the door. He snapped up and his eyes glittered with happiness and sorrow. He patted the spot beside him and I slowly took it.

"I was putting jealous thoughts in my head. I was being stupid. I was hurt. I was so hurt that I wanted you to hurt just as much. A really stupid idea by the way. Natalia walked up to me and I saw an oppurtunity so I kissed her. But i felt nothing but hurt and then you found us and ran away. I tried to chase after you but Nathan found me. Let's just say he beat me up for you. When he was done I heard you crying in the gym so I quietly went in and found you in Drake's arms.... that's when I broke and just left you two alone." he said. When he was done he looked shamefully down at his fumbling hands.

He shouldn't have kissed Natalia but most of this was a misunderstanding. He tried to explain but Nathan kept him away from me. He tried to comfort me but Drake found me first. I pushed closer to him and rested my head against his shoulder.

"You really hurt me you know." I simply stated. I wasn't fully happy with him again but I was warming back up. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I know. I promise to never ever do it again. Ever. I hate seeing you upset." he said. I turned toward him and stared into his crystal blue eyes. He started to lean in and my eyes widened. Do I want to kiss him? Of course I do. Does he deserve it? And that's when I decided and-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love it? Hate it? Let me and Emerald know! <333