Chapter 7 :^)

Taylor's POV:

Before either of us could answer I scrambled out of Drew's arms and ran to Nathan. I knew he was going to hurt Drew so to distract himI hugged him slowly turning us around so I could mouth to Drew.

"I'm going to protect you. Just follow my lead." I mouthed at him. He nodded and awaited my cue. "Nathan it's okay. Let's go outside." I say he drops his arms from around me and shoves me to the side. I glance to Drew who has already risen ready to fight.

"You may have taken Natasha from me but no way in hell are you taking her." Drew yells. He swings a punch at Nathan and hits him hard. Nathan gets up and gets Drew on the side of the face. Drew now has a cut on the side of his face and I run over and protectively stand in front of Drew.

"You get away from him. Now! Get out!" I scream pushing Nathan over and over until he's out the door. I find Drew right behind me and I throw myself into his arms."I'm sorry Drew. This is all my fault."

"How is it your fault? Your not the one who was cuddling with a beautiful taken girl." he smirks. Did he just say I am beautiful? I must be dreaming. I pinch myself just to be sure.

"Ow!" I yelp. He cocks his head to the side in confusion.

"What are you doing?" he asks grabbing my hands so I won't pinch myself again. This can't be happening. I'm falling in love with my best friend? No, maybe I'm just in a weird coma from something I can't remember. Oh Taylor just admit your falling in love with him.

I scowl at myself and then remember that Drew can see. "Ummm..... come on let's fix you up." I say pulling him up the stairs to my bathroom. He sits on the counter while I wet a face cloth.

"This may hurt a bit...." I say nervously. I dab the cloth on his cut and watch as he winces. I entwine my free hand with his and let him squeeze it. I try to keep my eyes locked on the cut but I can feel him staring at me.

Drew's POV:

I tried to ignore the pain. To distract myself I sqeezed her soft small hand and stared at her eyes. Her eyes kept flickering up to me and then would immediately go back to my cut.

"Is there something wrong Tay?" I asked lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at me. She sucked in a breath when our eyes met. Our eyes have locked many times before but right here, right now it was different. I saw her in a different way than just my childhood friend. I saw her as a girl I was falling hard for. I've known for awhile that I was falling for her I just tried to ignore it since I know I will never have a chance with her.

"Uh-umm no besides the fact that your hurt because of me." she said hanging her head low.

"Will you stop saying that? I got hurt fighting for someone I care about alot. I didn't get hurt from someone I care about alot. Don't you see that?" I asked. I considered telling that I love her but I figured I don't need the pain that will soon follow.

"I'm starting to." she said holding back a smile by adorably biting her bottom lip. "Well I think you are going to live!" she said throwing the bloody towel into the laundry basket,

"Your a miracle worker!" I said hopping off the counter and twirling her in the air.

"Eh-em" someone cleared their throat from behind us. "Mind keeping your canoodling level to low?" Taylor's mom said. Taylor's face flushed pink and I set her down.

"I think I better get going Taylor... Goodbye kiss?" I teased just to make her mom (who is practically my second mom) roll her eyes. Instead we hugged goodbye and I walked to her doorway before looking back and smiling at her. If only she loved me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yall! <3 it or hate it??? Fan, Comment, Vote, Enjoy! <33

<3 Paradise (EmeraldParadise)