Chapter 11 $_$

Taylor's POV:

I woke up grunting from no sleep. All I could think about was Drew. Why did he push me down one second and leave the next? Did I say or do anything wrong? These are a few out of many thoughts that ran through my head. I got up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a cute flowy top.

I heard Drew walking up the stairs and I tryed to act like I didn't here him. He walked over to me and spun me around to face him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday!" we both said in unison. "Why are you sorry?" we said again.

"Drew you speak first. Why are you sorry?" I asked. He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for acting weird yesterday. I shouldn't have tackled you and then left." he said. He looked at war with himself. It was definitely my turn for an apology.

"Don't be sorry, it's my fault I shouldn't have gone crazy with the project and stuff and I probably stressed you out more than you appear. Are you okay?" I apologized.

"No Taylor it wasn't your fault that I walked out. I promise. It was mine. I've just been really confused about..... stuff and I was really drained yesterday." he said. I was still not fully convinced but I forgot all about it when he pulled me into a tight hug. My heart raced in my chest. Maybe he felt the same way I did?

"Drew I need to talk to you about something....." I said pulling away. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

"What is it Tay?" he asked. He looked so amazing right now and all he had to do was sit there with his green eyes staring at me while his soft light brown hair hung into his eyes. He will never belong to me.

"Umm... When are we leaving?" I asked with a fake smile. Before he could say a word tf question I dragged him towards his car. So much for telling him Taylor.

******************************************************************************************

Drew's POV:

I knew that Taylor wasn't telling me something but since I was keeping stuff too I decided to let it go. We had just finished setting up the tent and we were now laying on our sleeping bags admiring our work.

"So we have to spend 5 days up here right? This will be fun!" Taylor said much more enthused than I thought she would be. I looked at her and god was she beautiful. The tent streamed in beams of light shining down her blonde hair making it look like gold. Her blue eyes stared back at me sparkling so irresistibly that I leaned in and then-

I stopped myself. She looked surprised and confused so I quickly brushed her cheek pretending there was an eyelash.

"Sorry, You had an eyelash..... I'm going to go take a walk.... I'll be back in a bit." I said and then rushed out of there as fast as I could. I'm such an idiot! I almost KISSED TAYLOR!!! Maybe she wouldn't have kissed me back but she didn't pull away either. Does that mean I have a chance. Of course It doesn't. I walked in endless circles before crawling into my sleeping bag next to her. She stared at me and quivered her bottom lip before grabbing my hand.

"Goodnight Drew." she said. She looked worried. I gave her a smile and responded sweetly so that she would relax.

"Sweet dreams Princess." I said giving her hand a squeeze. I had on and off called her Princess ever since that day that I put a crown on her head when we were little kids. She smiled and snuggled into her sleeping bags before falling asleep.

If only I really had kissed her then she might be MY Princess. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey  guys it's Paradise! What do ya think? Should they kiss or what?! haha