Chapter 18

Taylor's p.o.v

~*~

I don't know where I was running, or how far I had run. But when I reached the out side of the gym which is nearly a whole two ovals away from where I had started running, I decided it was time for me to stop. I looked around me and a horrible clenching feeling hit my heart when I saw that Drew hadn't followed me, when i had run off.

I huffed and threw myself on to the ground using the gym walls to the lean against. Tears where carelessly falling out of my eyes, even though I didn't want them too. My body was shaking in anger, even though I knew there must be some sort of explanation and my mind kept repeating Drew kissing Natalia.

I crossed my arms and rested them onto my knees, after a quick look around I found myself alone and lost. So I placed my head on my arms and cried my heart out, against the gym wall.

I never did like gym...

~*~

Drew's p.ov

Nathan glares were burning my skin, and if he didn't stop any time soon I'd be burnt to a crisp.

"Move out of my way Nathan"

"I don't think so, you cheating jerk" Nathan spat at me,

"I'm the cheating jerk? Not long ago you were doing the same thing!"

He looked away for a split second, "Yeah, I know. But I've changed my ways"

"You still, did it" I shot back,

I watched a smirk rise up on his face, "Yeah well so did you"

Damn, I walked right into that one.

"Just move out of my way you ass hole" I tried to shove past, but Nathan grabbed my arm.

With all of his weight, I was pushed onto the ground. My chin and chest breaking my fall, I winced and growled as the pain started to sink in. I thrashed around trying to get Nathan off of me, but he's hold was to strong.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my cheek. Nathan had punched me, that stupid cheater got me while I'm down!

With one strong movement I twist my hip and was able to throw my leg around which caused Nathan to fall off of me as I twisted onto my back. Quickly, but not quick enough I sat up and had a foot quick me in the chest.

I coughed, and struggled to breath air in while scooting myself away from Nathan. Knowing this cheap shot he'll punch me while I'm winded. I felt a massive blow to my right cheek just as I got air back into my lungs and actually fell backwards because of the motion of the hit.

This time, I took no time in getting up off the ground. I turned and looked at Nathan his cheeks were slightly red from the fighting. I brought up my hands into fists, and waited for him to come and attack me.

He took to big steps forward and I threw a punch, which got him directly in the jaw. He winced in pain and tried grabbed at me again. I threw out my leg and got him behind the knee, which caused him to fall onto his ass.

I didn't want to beat his ass up, I mean I did. But right now what I really wanted was to find Taylor. So I let my fists fall to my side and with a quick glare in Nathans direction, I turned and walked away from the scene.

Once I was outside, I ran around looked for Taylor. Where the hell is this girl, I need to explain to her. Explain what though... that I was an idiot, and kissed Natalia because I wanted Taylor to hurt? What kind of guy does that? Maybe I should just leave Taylor alone.. she'll be better off with out me anyway.

I came to a stop and looked down at the dusty dirt ground. I was near the edge of the school, right next to the gym. Maybe I should go shoot some hoops, might make me feel better...

I started to walk towards the gym, when I heard someone crying. The were sobbing almost chocking with sadness. I tried really heard to ignore it and keep on walking but, I couldn't help my curiousity and I followed the crying noise's.

When I looked around the corner, the site almost shocked me. Taylor was leaning into another guys arms, crying her eyes out. The guy was rubbing her back up and down softly, making me want to punch his face in.

I stood shocked and took in her body language towards the guy. She was leaning into him, as if she trusted him. Knew him even... I mean, he must be holding her whole body weight, that's how much she was leaning on him. Her hands were wrapped around him tightly, and were gripping his jacket in small bundles.

He moved a little and picked her up bridal style, she snuggled into his chest. Her tears never ending. Who the heck was this guy?! And why the hell was he touching her!

~*~

Woooooooooo D: shocking right?!
What do you lovely guys think is going to happen? Leave a comment down below <3