Chapter ? <3

Taylor's POV:

I nuzzled into him wishing that he was Drew. Wishing that the memory of his and Natalia's kiss wasn't haunting my thoughts. I tried to wipe the stream of tears away so it wouldn't soak his dark navy blue shirt. I fluttered open my puffy red eyes and watched him brush his hand on my cheek gathering my tears.

"Shh... No more crying. I've got you." he said. I didn't say a word I just pressed my face into his hard chest to show that I was glad he was here. That he was back. Drew wouldn't remember him. He was special to only me.

"Why did he have to break my heart?" I asked more to myself. Drake is his name. Drake Knight was there when Drew wasn't. Believe it or not Drew wasn't always there. When we were 10 he listened to all those naive boys and stamped me with a big COOTIES sign. Drake was smarter than that. He was kind of gorgeous too. Not in the same way as Drew but just as gorgeous. He had sleek black hair with striking brown eyes. His pale skin made him appear goth though truthfully he was the happiest person I know.

"Sometimes things fall apart so newthings can fall together. It just wasn't meant to be. Your heart will heal." he said. I genuinely smiled up at him and then got up brushing myself off.

"I think I'm ready for some feel-better coffee.You in?" I ask pretending that my heart isn't in pieces. He got up, trusting my poker face, and garbbed my hand.

"I'm right here until you tell me to leave." he said and we set off towards the cafe down the street.

**********************************************************************************************************

After sips, keyboard clicking, and small talk me and Drake decided to go home. Drake pondered me until we were walking hand in hand down my street nearing my house. To anyone else we would look like a couple, hand in hand and me leaning against him, but we were just that close.

I opened the door tofind the house vacant and a note sitting on the counter.

Sweet Taylor,

Me and your father will be gone for a few days due to an emergency buisness trip. Sitting on top of the fridge is a jar containing enough money for food and such. Don't stay up all night and no boys. Drew is fine but NO SLEEPOVERS. No parties but keep occupied with friends. Be good. Eat veggies, and all that other mom stuff <3

Love, Mom & Dad

I laughed at my mom's note and cried at the mention of Drew.

"Do you want me to go...?" Drake asked slowly slipping from my grasp. I panicked at the thought of him leaving me. I don't know why but I needed company. No matter who's.

"No! Don't leave. Please?" I ask trying to grasp him. He stopped and turned around making me almost run into me. I probably would have if it wasn't for him holding me at arm's length.

"Are you sure?" he asked with uncertainty. I put myself in his arms and cried the last tears I had before laying in my bed. He pulled the blankets around meand then dragged an extra blanket from my bed down to the floor and layed down watching me flutter my eyes until I fell fast asleep. What a gentlemen. <3

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey wonderful readers! Hope you like the chaper.... What do you think of Drake? Possibly a new love interest? Put your comment down below saying if you like Drew or Drake better!

<3 yall,

Paradise