Chapter 22

Drew's p.o.v

I opened my eyes to see Taylar standing up quickly and walking towards the tree house door.

"Taylar wait! Where are you going?"

She turned around to face me, anger blazing through her eyes.

"you broke my heart! I'm not just going to accept your apology and let you kiss me again! What kind of girl do you think I am?" She yelled, tears strolling down her face

I opened my mouth repeatedly but I was to shocked for my feelings to come out. I just couldn't make a sound. Taylar of course took this the wrong way! Why is my life falling appart when it was just starting to get so good?

"Obviously you've just been playing me all along"

"No Taylar wait!" I reached out for her,

She squirmed away from me and I watched in shock as her foot slipped and an ear piercing scream escaped her lips. I learnt forward again and blindly grabbed for her.

With gravity against us I was kind of scared that I'd be pulled with her, and in the end would just end up hurting her more. But luckily I was able to balance and not fall with her.

I grunted as I lifted her through the tree house door, well it wasn't really a door it was more like a hole. I stupid hole that should be covered up so in future no one will hurt themselves.

Her face was pale and she was sweating, I searched her body and saw she was grasping her leg which seemed to be pointing in a weird direction.

I blew out sone air and cupped her face.

"Everythings going to be okay baby doll. I'm going to get you out of here"

She whimpered and nodded, obviously scared out of her brains. I mean I had to her her out of the tree house with out causing her pain and our only exit was a bloody square hole on the floor!

"Okay Taylar you need to hop onto my back and hold on as tight as you can"

She nodded and slowly grabbed on, carefully I backed up to the hole and eased myself down the ladder. The amount of nose she was hissing out, proved her leg was indeed broken. I'm such an idiot this is all my fault!

I would have hit myself if I could but at this moment I was currently holding the only girl I could ever love on my back while climbing down a cubby house ladder.

Once me were on soft, level ground I picked her up bridal style and rushed to my car. As we drove to the hospital I kept a firm hand around her tiny shaking one. I wish I could be the man she deserved, I wish that with all my heart, body and soul...

~*~

Woah! So it's been bloody ages! I know I'm so So so!!!!! Sorry

But my internets back, I finally got this up and yeah we all back on track now, hope you enjoy this chapter, tell me what you think guys :D

Lots of love emerald !