Chapter 13 :3

We spent hours just staring at each other. We had seen each other many times before but now what we were looking at was ours. I loved nuzzling into him just taking in the scent that lingered off him. He seemed to enjoy tracing my lips over and over again softly. This feeling that I had for him felt so foreign. I thought I loved Nathan but if I "loved" him then why am I feeling this way with Drew.

We did this until nightfall when we layed a blanket out in the back of his car with the radio on just staring up at the stars.

"The stars are so bright yet none of them shine as bright as you." Drew said. He kept me close never wanting to let me go. The song on the radio changed to "Underneath" by Hanson. It is my favorite song ever. I never believed a fantasy like the ones in books and movies and songs would ever happen to so I took comfort in the fairytale song even when I was little.

"Can't you see, that I'm stuck in underneath. That you make it hard to breath. Can you look around and tell me what you see? You'll find me underneath."

The words played in my head making me dream of the times I would think about my prince charming twirling me around to this song as a kid. It's never to late to get your fairytale.

"Drew, will you dance with me?" I ask sitting up awaiting his response. He gets on his feet and bows before grabbing my hand.

"Of course." he says wrapping his arms around my waist. I place my hands around his neck. He begins twisting and turning me around the meadow. The tall grasses and wildflowers seem to sway along with us, guiding our every direction. The song starts to come to and end and he dips me low and (like all good romance movies) kisses me.

It had always looked so perfect in movies but I guess that's why they call it acting.Right now, as the blood rushed to my head and his powerful kiss made me dizzy and I straightened up and pulled away.

He frowned so I pressed my lips against his before whispering to him. "Remember that Valentine's Day that our dad's put up posters in out windows saying 'Taylor loves Drew' and in your window 'Drew loves Taylor'? Our dad's were right all along. I do love you." I say before dragging him to our tent.

He lay down and he snuggles me in his arms before whispering back words that swelled my heart so big.

"I love you too Taylor."